Started playing again...need some advice for diablo clone

makertaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi, some of u may remember me, i started playing again and i just need help on how to get diablo clone to spawn? as much help as poss pls cos i have no idea at all

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
For starters theres at least 12 threads on how to do this buried somewhere within here.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres the secret man get down on your knees and say the rosary :wavey no secret random some ppl think it has 2 do w/selling sojs

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
go in a hell game, sell one soj, or you don't even have to, but stay in that hell game, and then it will say "diablo walks the earth" after it has said "xxx sojs sold to merchants"

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Long time no see maker.

I havn't followed D2 much either, but I remember diabloii.net had some good stuff on it.

Oh, and I don't recall crying and closing in minesweeper :) (*points at your sig*)

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DIablo 2.net has an entire article on it. Check it out. Basically it has to do with soj counts its been proven that if you get 5 of them the clone will appear. Read more at diabloii.net

makertaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok thanx, ill look on diabloii.net

@guru u closed plenty of times to keep your low loss rate :D ill change it later when i think of something better

NewPosts

New threads