StarForge - The new map making Editor

Infested.Fenix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well ive been gone a while and just got to use SF on my map yesterday, and i think that it works great, but does anyone know if the color editor works?

By the way nice avatar master virus

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
No, not yet. But we were specifically told to post any questions in Heimdal's forum, so from now on ask questions there, not here.:)

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, I knew that. (No seriously, I did.) But Heimdal still said that he didn't want us to ask questions in this forum, but instead his forum. By the way, why was this un-stickied?

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Becaus it no longer seves any purpose, and therefore should nto be stickied and should be allowed to sink to the depths of the unread threads.

Heimdal

Member!
Reaction score
The forums on my site are now back up. Sorry for the long delay!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yay! Now I can actually ask some questions there!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
**Mind Double Post** (If I would have edited, no one would have seen it**

I was thinking....Instead of giving only 1x1 terrain, could you make it so you can switch between square / diamon terrin tilesets? That would make the terrain making extremly easy...

Infested.Fenix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont see why you would need that cuz square terrain much better, unless your making an RPG or something. Anyway, I wana say again terrain editor works great.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Fenix: I like using Diamond Terrain for 256x256 (and all) maps that I make. I do not make bounds, or mostly anything that needs square terrain, so, I'd just like to see that option (if possible) in Starforge.