StarCraft Utilities: BWLoader v1.13

dik

Reaction score
What is BWLoader?
- BWLoader lets you Play Broodwar without a CD. (I do not know why people do not want this file to release to the public :-/ )
I have scanned this file, Trend shows it is not an infectious file; nevertheless you should scan the file with your anti-virus software as a precaution. Enjoy ;)
BW-Loader

vst

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can soemoen explain to me how to get this to work? Would be appreciated being as this is for friend and his cd-drive wont play sc cd... Thank you. What i was doing is i sent him new patch he put it in his directory then he put this in his direftory and it said directory not foudn or something. Can someoen explain to me why it wont work? He has all sc files and all that the old loader he had worked but this one wont.

aimcrack

Member!
Reaction score
your a dork..lol if you had half a mind you would notice that the download doesnt come with a readme......omg

Ionuke

Member!
Reaction score
This loader requires the BW cd to work!?!?! wtf?

aimcrack

Member!
Reaction score
i got a question.. in most loaders it requires you to copy your install file from the cd?? How do you do this it always tell me access denied!!

Subzerokid99

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Dik you a total noob

dik

Reaction score
WTF, Subzero. Retarded little kids like you love to create drama. Hate this time of the year, summer; stupid little kids do not do a damn thing just stay home and consume everything their parents have……… just like this tard. Get a job or something and quit trying to act like you are a “hacker,†damn little kid. I bet you do not have any knowledge how a hack is composed. Just because you might get first dibs on a “hack†doesn’t mean anything. Just means you are a damn leech. I do not understand how people like you have the courage to say something like that; first off I would like to know if you know the definition of a “noob.†Second, I am a noob huh, noob at what? You know what, do not answer my questions, just STFU before I unleash hell upon you.

dik

Reaction score
Haha, seriously this is getting old. What do you mean “just shut the hell up,†was I referring to you (you should learn when to pick your battles). One more thing “REAL A55 GANGSTA†huh, I’ll kick the living shit out of your dumb ass, coming up like that; fake poser. Get up out of your “bat-cave†and see what a real ass gangster would do to you if you say that shit in his presents. Oh yeah, Mike Jones sucks.