StarCraft Map Hosting!

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
It's my proud duty to announce BattleForums will begin hosting maps created by our members on our server for download. This month's mapmaker is a genious with triggers and ingenuity when it comes to original trigger effects, storylines, and map themes.

We currently have 13 hosted maps with specs and screenshots by -Azrael666- available for download here:

http://www.battleforums.com/maps/azrael.php?

For now the "Discuss this map" links are not working, and in the near future we will have a script up that will allow you to upload your own maps with screenshots to be submitted to us.

In the meantime, if you'd like to get your own maps hosted, you can send me a PM for details!

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now why is the font this small :/
Make that more dynamic and allows everybody to upload, and we could have an extensive map DB ^^

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
can i host ppl's map?
and best u up load medic :p

Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
It's my proud duty to announce BattleForums will begin hosting maps created by our members on our server for download. This month's mapmaker is a genious with triggers and ingenuity when it comes to original trigger effects, storylines, and map themes.

We currently have 13 hosted maps with specs and screenshots by -Azrael666- available for download here:

http://www.battleforums.com/maps/azrael.php?

For now the "Discuss this map" links are not working, and in the near future we will have a script up that will allow you to upload your own maps with screenshots to be submitted to us.

In the meantime, if you'd like to get your own maps hosted, you can send me a PM for details!
You spelt genius wrong. An admin should be able to spell all words correctly.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Cort is going to get burned at the stake :(

Can I have your stereo?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
TweaK said:
Now why is the font this small :/
Make that more dynamic and allows everybody to upload, and we could have an extensive map DB ^^
The portal is too stupid to give a new CSS file to display small text, so people are forced to post small on the first post.*

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If possible, to the portal, import a basic stylesheet that has:

.alt1 {
font-size: 7pt;​
}

or whatever size font you require, after the main stylesheet.*