[ Starcraft Hacks 1.13e]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Complete Up-To-Date Hack List

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hacks

Multicommand
Features: Command Multiple Units of same type.
By: Jakor

Inhale 1.2.17
Features: Command Multiple Units, Maphack, logger, colored player names and more.
By: DT

Skcahwb
Features: Lag Defender, Stat Hack, Quick Drop.
By: SC_Modder

Sub Alert
Features: informs when enemies build certain units.
By: DT

Hydra Stacker
Features: Stack Hydras all on one spot.
By: high6

Zerg Teleport
Features: teleport Zerg.
By: lord-Bren

ZCodename: Metro
Features: teleport Zerg.
By: lord-Bren

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For now you'll need to get an account with Zero*gamers for some of the hacks. Just right click copy the links I have above, and change the ***** to ZEROGAMER S no space between the R and S. Once i get my ftp back up. I'll host them where you can just download, no need to register. See ya.

Edit: Links FIxed.

http://www.nullfortress.com/starcraft/

I sort of just uploaded the contents of another person's package of hacks.

Shoutz to smashedpumpkinz

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Captain obvious. It was a quickly done list. I'll get more as stuff comes along. What's wrong with that? I could have still gotten them from other hosts and had the files be from them directly.

MyNameWas

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
How about melee selector hack? You know, that one hack that lets you see what units other people are selecting.

th4t1dud3

Member!
Reaction score
I thought that one was dangerous, and could easily get you banned, or something similar to that...

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
hey..uhh the inhale loader has a certain password on it..do u guys know what it is???

EDIT: NVM!! Its jsut that i dled it at school and the school has this security crap...thx neways

Dark-Templar2

Reaction score
yep tag-clan has lots of hacks but they are shutdown rihgt now so were we gonna get hacks from now?

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's already been leaked, and I talk with jakor regularly, he doesn't care anymore.

He gave it to me as well, I'll post what I see fit to post, I haven't done anything wrong.

ZERO 5.0.1 added!

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, stop being a whiny baby, there is almost nothing new, atleast nothing useful.
It's just a hack, and the sooner we get a new patch, the better.

andyz

Reaction score
exzapel said:
It's already been leaked, and I talk with jakor regularly, he doesn't care anymore.

He gave it to me as well, I'll post what I see fit to post, I haven't done anything wrong.

ZERO 5.0.1 added!
exzapel sry 2 ask u, but do u mean zero 5.0.1 is added to the stickied starcraft 1.13e hacks thread? cuz i dont see it in there :/ sry for being a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.