South Park - Occupy Red Robin

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching the episode now. What you guys think?

I think it's pretty representative of what's really going on with occupy Wallstreet... good original cause getting muddled out by crazies that are attracted to protests.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
The point they were trying to make was a little.. all over the place for me, but I gotta admit it was a great episode.

I think the past few seasons have been pretty bad..but this one was definitely a return to form. I liked it!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Last few seasons haven't been that great besides a few episodes. This one was pretty fantastic though. I think the quality thing has a lot to do with the fact that they now do the entire production from start to finish in 6 days (for each episode). I think they are being a bit arrogant. You can see they are highly creative still, but I notice that episodes don't have full integration between all the scenes. Kind of feel that they default to cursing to fill time. I don't care about the cursing at all, I just see it is a time-filler now.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i agree with the 6 day thing. I enjoyed the documentary though... always wantted to see trey parker in the studio making the voices.

But i kind of got lost watching the episode as to the occupy movement. I think i wasnt informed enough as to the protests.