• LIGHTENING

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • FIRE

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You can make a btichen sorc with one main attack light fire or cold, just make sure u load up on facets 3/4 or better. Nightwing and ormus help alot. As for mfing just use 1 4/4 facet or better and theres a great difference. In either case get an infinity merc or at least an insight merc.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lightning = rune hunter

Cold = mfer

Fire = wtf? get lost whore :eek: lol

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
NtRik_ said:
Lightning = rune hunter

Cold = mfer

Fire = wtf? get lost whore :eek: lol
LMAO NtRik...Fire sorc..LOL

Yesterday 08:10 PM
Tupac Shakur You can make a btichen sorc with one main attack light fire or cold, just make sure u load up on facets 3/4 or better. Nightwing and ormus help alot. As for mfing just use 1 4/4 facet or better and theres a great difference. In either case get an infinity merc or at least an insight merc.

I've never used merc's...my hubby is always trying to get me to get one going..but I don't know about them..I sometimes think they are a pain..so I have never had one

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
ya ive made all 3 also and i have to say they're all about the same each having their own strengths and weakness, and dmg doesnt matter if ppl are voting cuz of that, cuz ive dueled fire sorcs with 24k FB and my Charge/Shock pally takes them out in 1-2 hits :-/ as for the cold sorcs blizz can be a pain and for light ya ppl can easily get light absorb gear and the 1-xxxxx dmg varies kinda sucks ya sure u may be able to do up to 40k dmg but just that 1! dmg kills everything :-/

Master_Mantis

Reaction score
Charged Bolt is one of the lightning sorcs most powerful skills when maxed out along with Lightning and Lightning Mastery, i read a guide on how to make a CB sorc and though i cant remember the exact figures they were still quite impressive. I am on act2 on norm and CB is already doing enough damage to kill everything.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Master_Mantis said:
Charged Bolt is one of the lightning sorcs most powerful skills when maxed out along with Lightning and Lightning Mastery, i read a guide on how to make a CB sorc and though i cant remember the exact figures they were still quite impressive. I am on act2 on norm and CB is already doing enough damage to kill everything.
Charged bolt?

Master_Mantis

Reaction score
Yeah i know it seems a little far fetched but a maxed out bolt, lightning and lightning mastery gives the charged bolt 500 damage per bolt, 24 bolts per cast and three casts per second, this gives a potential for 36,000 dam per second if all the bolts hit. Now imagine how fast this thing can fire at a wall of enemies charging at you, believe me they drop very quickly.