Something New!

teratis

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I've been playing this game since January 04, 2012. The game has unique features like Partial and Full Dragon Transformations and the quest are easy to do because of its auto-navigation guide. It also include what they called Battle of Celebration that triggers every hour. A pvp event that rewards BOC points to the winning team to buy some to boost their stats!

For more info, you can visit their site: Dragona Online

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
I think I've heard about this game before. It's supposed to be rather fun. However, I doubt if I will be getting into it. I just don't have the time right now.

klarawoodenjr

Reaction score
Maybe, I'll stick right now playing WoW right as I'm using my cousins account to levelup his blood elf. Interesting find though.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I would play it if I can get my friends to play it with me, I can't play many games without friends being involved.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I had read about this game but not played. There are a lot of these games on the Internet and can not play them all. Anyway, I think I will see what it is, at least the introduction. Thanks for sharing the information. It is always interesting to know new games.

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
I'm in a similar position to Sugarhill, I'm going back to school soon and then Guild Wars 2 is on its way to be released. I just don't think I'll be able to get into another game right now. Thanks for the post anyway, I'll probably try this out at round about christmas time :)