Premium Member
Reaction score
CelestialRush, it was ASCII

The word was

CODEZ

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, I am stuck on level 8. Can't figure out where the damn link is....I have anylized the code but all it says is enter in the html into the box, and it will send you there. You almost need to guess I think...

That is the code that does stuff....but it really doesn't do anything but forward but the user types in, to the address bar. :fwink

Code:
UserEingabe = window.prompt("password security level 8","");
document.location.href=UserEingabe + ".htm";

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya...I figured this out right after I posted. Now I am on number 9....and I didn't have time to answer the "riddle" of sorts.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
umm iam on #4 and i can't view the source code...wtf

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn summit, youre good

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
LOL summit, when i first saw this site, i thought of you. I knew you could do it all :D

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i'm still on level 3 so noone else has to feel that bad. i think this would be much easier if i actually understood java script.

edit: holy crap i'm stupid i kept trying to enter the color but it was the number all along :rollie

CelestialRush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
I need help on 8.

UserEingabe = window.prompt("password security level 8","");
document.location.href=UserEingabe + ".htm";

You'd guess the password would be "password security level 8", but it's not (grrr). What the hell?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hints suck, if you dont know how to do it either learn how to do it yourself or dont do it

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSummit
Let's just say that the sourcecodes of some levels are not visible if you start it.

Try going back to the "Congratulations" page of the previous level and rightclick the "Enter" link to save the file with "Save Target". You can download it and open it in notepad. ;)

Any of you got past level 15? I think my method was a little rude as I am sure that they did not want us to attack their servers to get the solutions :p

wont let me save:scary :scary

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no it doesn't require german to get past that level. he said he thought he was getting an error but it just looked like another way of denying the source to me cause it goes to it everytime you get the pass wrong. looks like a joke not a real error, but i'm not sure cause i can't read it. and you're right 8 is the one where you need to type in the address.