Slayers RPG

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Note: This is using my personal little universe; for a little info, see my post for Archangel Tyrisus in RPR character submissions.

The Story So Far: The town of Oakhaven Falls, Maryland is under attack by hordes of zombies and vampires. The vampires are feeding at will while the zombies slaughter all the townspeople. It is suspected the Hell Lord Flamescourge has unleashed a plague from his Fortress of the Pit down in Hell Lord that is swelling the ranks of the undead horrors. Werewolves have multiplied in number. Angels have in effect abandoned forsaken the city, leabing only a few brave souls to fight the onslaught.
The fate of humanity rests on your shoulders. Choose your path wisely.

Okay, I'll get this started once ppl show some interest...

Edit- Well, to join in, its pretty straightforward. Obviously, put ur person in Submission, then fill out a character sheet.

Name
Appearance
Alignment (Slayers or Onslaught)
plus nething else u feel u need to add.

Made it easier to find your angel ;)
~~BAM the DOC

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Dan
Weapons: a razor sword and a golden sword he got in Fenix's Quest RPR
Appearence: brown hair, brown eyes, Black Leather jacket, white tee shirt, blue jeans.
Allignment: Slayers
Abilities: Can transform his human form into his alter ego the Sage of Shadow.

Name: Sage of Shadow
Weapons: None
Appearence: a cloud of shadows in the shape of a man with 2 red eyes peering out of the darkness
Allignment: Slayers
Abilities: can transform into his human form Dan. can also use a variety of shadow attacks

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah...me and 90_volts were going to do a rpg but so far it hasnet made any progress so heres my character(im basically describing my avatar):

name:jonathon davis-human name//kel' thuzad-hell name
weapons:claws
appearence: tall middle-aged man with long balck hair covered in a long black robe. has blood-red eyes and long black nail. has metal casings over his claws.
alignment:slayers (ex-onslaught)
abilities:shapeshifter/status skills
metamorphis( changes randomly into a vampire, werewolf,or a pitiful zombie. gets another form later in game)
exorcism(25% chance of instantly killing a zombie or a vampire)
tame(10% chance of changing a werewolf into a alsayer)
bio(has a chance to poison enemy unit)

character has a very short fuse and if angered will go into a uncontrollable rage atatcking anyone around him but his spells power increases.(like vincent on ff7 but he atatcks anyone)
my character is supposed to be a captive who is the slayers key to destroying the onslaughts because he ahs the ability to shift to one of their forms and knows a lot about hellscourage.

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alright. Here we go...

The Archangel Tyrisus mournfully watched the desurction far below him from the Cathedral of Light. He crossed the other side of the massive throne room and threw the curtains wide open. Near-eternal sunlight flooded in through the window.
Tyrisus gazed out through the window.
"When thou moon arises, it shall be as blood. Thy Slayers have been abandoned, forsaken. Why, my Liege? I can see with mine own eyes the evils they suffer yet. Thou city is the Hellmouth, but why?"

Far below, vampires surged like a river of pure bloodlust. Werewolves thundered along rooftops as zombies ambled down the streets, the stench of their rotting flesh choking the air. Gargolyes winged through the night sky. Hordes of demons rampaged, destroying as they went. Masses of civilians, terrified and confused, fled recklessly to escape, lest they be cut down where they stood. A demon lord named Gorgozath smirked and laughed.
"So, the Slayers and their allies show themselves at last, they are very close, I can smell them," the demon said mockingly.

At the Old West Bar and Grill, a mysterious newcomer draped in a long leather jacket that covered his face walked in. The bartender, fully aware of the rampaging demons, pulled a shotgun from under the counter and pumped it.
"Hey, get the hell out of here! We don't serve your kind here!"
The stranger held up a single finger, before flicking something silver into the barman's hand.
"Yer a bit behind the times, buddy, we don't barter. This is 21st century Maryland, not the Wild West." said the bartender.
"Look more closely," the stranger said, before heading off to a booth in the back corner.
The bartender examined the object.
"This ain't a coin...its a silver bullet!"

-note- I will be pretty much be a narrator and the Archangel I prolly wont be a player directly. You can add your own demons or angels, i dont care. Just make it logical.
-note 2- Include bios! This should be obvious, but believe me, i can really build storylines from the backstory to something!

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do we play like this? we each type in our own thing that happens? like this:
the newcomer goes up to the bartender and asks him" what the hell is happening in this town?" and so on like this?

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by korn
do we play like this? we each type in our own thing that happens? like this:
the newcomer goes up to the bartender and asks him" what the hell is happening in this town?" and so on like this?
Yep. Think of it as writing a book. Only no one really knows what the hell is going on. And by the way, the characters are all going to meet upat some point.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
i can plainly see who you are using ;). ill take it from here

"this bullet is amazing." laughed the bartender in astonishment
the newcomer throws off his hood to reveal a man with brown hair and peircing brown eyes.

"give me a pint and a steak with potatoes." said the stranger demandingly "ive been travelling for a long time"

"sure anyting you say!" yipped the basrtender. *soups up a pint with a combo* here ya go.

Man, humans sure are weak thinks the stranger as he sipps his drink

I remember the beggining of time... i had been created by the Almighty and i served as a guardian of the cathedral of darkness. not evil dark...but just darkness. then man came to be and i was doomed to walk among them as an equal. heh then the dark ages came and many battles were fought in unrecorded history... then the fuedal age, then the castle age, then the imperial age, and then the age of exploration. i was a sailor and i served under many now famous explorers such as Mackenzie. then i met..her. she was a girl but very cold hearted. we fell in love. but then she died from age. and then i walked the earth through world war 1 and 2 and now...this "bartender... what the hell is going on here?" asked the stranger through his mug.

"well it seems that some people have been expiramenting on others."

"ahh... well im done *puts a few rolls of bills onto the table* keep the change."

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Woo-Hoo time to twist up this storyline. I'm making it up as I go, but hey, what does it matter?

I'll take back what i said about not playing directly and dive right in w/ Sanderson:
Name: Sanderson
Appearance: Dirty brown hair, brown eyes, seems to be of Russian descent.
Alignment: Slayers
Weapons: Modified Sniper rifle, warhammer called Dead Man's Gambit
The mysterious man called Sanderson seems to be one of the Knights of Enocharus. The Knights are an ally of the Slayers, first appearing when the Slayers were stuck in a sticky situation. Their Captain, Liam, has disobeyed direct orders from their Grandmaster Alastor not to become involved in the growing disaster at Oakhaven Falls. The Captain of the Knights sent one of his men undercover into Maryland.

HeuiShihari

Reaction score
Looking over the horizon, Flare shaded his eyes with his hand, as the sun shinned brightly, and birds flew gracefully through the night's air. Flare's ears perked up as he heard howling in the distant trees. He desided it would be best to set up camp for the night, and continue journying tommorow. Flare jumped down from the giant boulder, and found a clearing in the forest where he found some leaves, twigs, and rocks. He then put all the twigs in 1 pile, with some rocks. Then he took 2 rocks, and struck them together rapidly, causing sparks to fly. Quickly catching the sparks, the pile of twigs soon became a bonfire. Flare laid his body down near the fire, and covered himself with the pile of leaves, awaiting the morning.....

As Flare sleeps, he had a vision, although he could not reconize that it was a vision. He saw himself walking through some kind of ancient temple. He came up to a beautiful jewel that was resting on an altar. Flare reached for the jewel, and all of a sudden, the dream got hazzy, and it was morning.

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The doors to the Old West bar swung open. A man in a white cloak walked in, armed with a modified rifle. A weighty bulge near the waist indicated a heavy weapon of another type. The barman raised his shotgun again. The stranger coolly shot it spinning from the gun from the bartenders' hands.
"Relax, I'm not a zombie. I was meeting someone here," the stranger said in a low, rasping voice.
"F-fine by me, pardner," the barman managed to stammer in a awed drawl. This new stranger approached the brown-haired stranger.
"Dan, we meet again, or rather, should I say, Sage of Shadow," the new man said.
"Sanderson, I thought you gave up on me fifteen years ago in Rome. Haven't you learned anything?"
"You're an Eternal, so am I. Liam sent me to watch you."
"Right, well, all I'm interested in is figuring out what the hell happened in this town,"
"Oh, you'll find out soon enough," Sanderson replied. Just then, five zombies stumbled through the door. Dan unsheathed his golden sword while Sanderson reached into his cloak. Tossing his rifle aside onto the table, Sanderson pulled a huge hammer out.
"Dead Man's Gambit!" he yelled. A zombie twisted its rotted neck and swiped at him before a powerful one-handed hammer strike separated the decayed head from its shoulders. Sanderson snatched up his rifle in his other hand and nailed a second zombie in the chest. Dan decapitated a zombie and stood back. The bartender aimed and fired a shell from his shotgun. Sanderson nabbed the bullet and slotted it into his rifle. He point-blanked a zombie in the forehead. It didn't flinch.
"Heh, you gotta use silver for these sons of bitches!" Sanderson growled. He ejected the spent shell and pulled the trigger. the zombie slumped over. Dan nailed another with an uppercut that sent it skidding onto a table. He drew his razor sword and impaled the zombie in the chest. Both Dan and Sanderson were turning around when the last zombie hit the floor. Gunshot wounds had showed up.
"Heh, got the varmint," sadi the barman. Dan finished the zombie with a double stab of both his swords. Sanderson readjusted his cloak.