Simple yet complex: Posts

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have to say im surprised at the fact 70% of the members have 0 posts then like 20%have between 1 and 50 ans 10% have like 50 and over. i alone have gotten over 190 posts and i join after some of the ppl im ahead. and i dont spam i have a point and i do edit my posts if i need to add something. and someone like sexynatzi who now has like 80 posts once had like 20 a few days ago. its crazy. i am now in the top 5 posters list!! and im a few away from beating the next in line, so give me a topic to post on.

Oh and regarding to the flaming i think its rude.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
too many people are viewing and not giving input..
i try to reply to all the posts i read you all should too...
i also know alot of kids are registering and never coming back, they shud have their accounts deleted if they keep being inactive..

20-80 =)

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by sexynatzi
too many people are viewing and not giving input..
i try to reply to all the posts i read you all should too...
i also know alot of kids are registering and never coming back, they shud have their accounts deleted if they keep being inactive..

20-80 =)
Since the site has been open for only a month, I think it's a bit too early to start deleting accounts. I probably won't do it anyways... I don't really see a point to it. It's not like inactives are hurting anyone.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
YA I hope ppl will post more often because its fun to see what ppl say. although i would never be caught dead in the diablo forum. its so boring, o ill trade this ring and blah blah blah. well this is my 200th post!!! i rock and everyone expect more posts from me cause i kick ass

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I post as much as I can. I have alot of things to do in my life and Battleforums is not on the top of my list. And anyway, it isn't like there arn't enough people to have good conversations.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
this is my 101. yes, 101 Dalmations was a great movie. I cried when the evil Deville lady stole the puppies...*sniff*

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I have a direct link to BattleForums from my clan's website. I've had over 600 viewers in less than three months and more to follow. Everyone here could recruit more ppls to join us too.

I do think some ppls are shy to post, especially if they don't know anyone here. We all set an example, so let them know they are welcome.

Baraka

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hotornot.com
Kerrigan.... how interesting

I've been hearing bad things about you Kerrigan

Kerrigan how old are you?

Exodus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm... i just joined yesterday im not sure how many posts i have i dont really care i just reply 2 the topics im interested in...
u guys seem a lot nicer than n e other forum sites like pgamers...... I HATE THEM... im finished now.

NewPosts

New threads