Show off your hell fire torch

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Congratulations to everyone who got their hands on a Hellfire Charm yesterday! So, how many can you carry on the closed realms? Can someone clarify? ^^

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tatu claryfied. only one hellfire. but you can have hellfire and anni at the same time.

FWI

Member!
Reaction score
Pretendo I envy you... my fire druid would love your hellfire. Can't wait to get on tonight, DL the patch - make sure my trusty oldschool loader still works [its worked for a few patches] - and get ahold of any druid LC.

Bye +1 elemental gc, Hello Hellfire + another life/resist sc ;)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
FWI said:
Pretendo I envy you... my fire druid would love your hellfire. Can't wait to get on tonight, DL the patch - make sure my trusty oldschool loader still works [its worked for a few patches] - and get ahold of any druid LC.

Bye +1 elemental gc, Hello Hellfire + another life/resist sc ;)
I don't see the point of having so many charms that you can't pick anything up. What if a unique sacred armor popped up?

david32133

Reaction score
I got 2 last night, 1 thats 3 to druid 15 res and 16 attributes, and another thats 3 to barb 20 res and 17 to attributes

johNNyboi

Member!
Reaction score
i found this one today , i was suprise my smiter solo tristrum very easy

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i just got a necro/17/11 torch...

if anyone has a zon of anys tats and wants to trade for this pm me, ill be willing to trade (with mod help to prevent scamming)