Show off your hell fire torch

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hey i thought its +3 to the class of the character its on..Like When U xfer that to ur Sorc its +3 to sorceress skills..

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah.. That really sucks.. Cause I was planning on getting 20 Hellfire torch... (knowing it might gimme 60 to amazon skills) .. but oh well

Pretendo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.anybodii.info
just 1 of the same class or just 1 cuz i saw a ss some were here he had 4 in stash... im sure cuz when d2 shops come up there going to be masssed duped

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
...eh, that is on open b.net...someone here has already said that probably.

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Umm.... where did the hellfire charm come from is it hacked, secret, or official

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Fu_lou said:
Umm.... where did the hellfire charm come from is it hacked, secret, or official
Lol were have you been!?!?!?!? well just yesterday a new patch was released and every one foudn out its secrets in one night! and alot of people acquired the new patches ultimate prize the hellfire torch. it is official its not hacked.

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dbzfan420 said:
Lol were have you been!?!?!?!? well just yesterday a new patch was released and every one foudn out its secrets in one night! and alot of people acquired the new patches ultimate prize the hellfire torch. it is official its not hacked.
I think that what really made this whole key thing known to everyone is the facts that they made the countess drop it and everyone does countess runs. So when soemone found one they were like "wtf?" and wen tkilling all the bosses to find more.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think SoH's are going to become the new currency along with keys and body parts.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Trojan said:
I think SoH's are going to become the new currency along with keys and body parts.
No doubt and middle class people like me will become rich! yay! all it takes is alot of killing!

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Heh 1.10 sucked to the point of me not playing it anymore I can't immagine 1.11 :/