Should the Diablo forums be renamed?

TheSummit

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No clue if this is right here but well.

You might want to re-add the "2" or "II" to the Diablo sections like it used to be before.

Whoever had the glorious idea to change the names managed to kick BF off google. At least for the terms "Diablo II" and "Diablo 2". Not a single hit on the first 10 pages and some of you might remember that BF used to be on page 1 and 2.

Funny:

"Diablo II battleforums" and "Diablo 2 battleforums" return only 1 hit that leads directly to BF and that's only cause the Maphack thread has "Diablo II" in the title.

As an alternative you could merge all Diablo sections with General Gaming since noone will ever find BF through a search engine by searching for "Diablo 2/II" again.

Pretty strange for a Blizzard gaming board with 50k+ members.

Discuss.

TS

Btw: I wanted to add a poll but closed my browser on accident after posting but before adding the poll. That's why it is here.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
You sure seem to care a lot about this place
juuust and observation

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Why shouldn't I?
If I shoot a person in the s purposely, it would be kind of weird if I went up to them and tried giving them help for their wound. Like if you cared enough about them to help them why the fuck would you shoot them.

That is why.

TheSummit

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If I shoot a person in the s purposely, it would be kind of weird if I went up to them and tried giving them help for their wound. Like if you cared enough about them to help them why the fuck would you shoot them.

That is why.
Uh I never hated BF and the bunnification was never meant to destroy the site. I had a 2 hour old backup of the database without the bunnies but the admins didn't want it. Instead ChrisUK closed the site for months and another admin managed to archive all threads after. I offered to upload the backup after the archive "accident" again...without success. Remember, I changed sigs and titles only. The only person that got "harmed" was Rygon and I readded his account and even linked all his posts back to his acc (Gally forced me to :p).

Plus I came back twice only to tell your admins how to fix the security holes they had after installing new vB versions.

It's fine if you don't believe me :) Just ask Galatia. She knew about the backup and that I offered it to restore the site...twice lol.

Anyways, it's been 4 1/2 years now. I wouldn't be here if I did't care.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
when they all changed the forums around one of them forgot to move diablo ii general and it just vanished and i had to message the admins to get it back