Serious CD key problem!! help!!

M

megagamer2003

Hey. I don't have the original WC3 game anymore, so I had to use a cd key gen to get the key to install it. But I do still have my original frozen throne game, and I used the cd key that was on the case, but I can't play on battle.net! Does it read the original WC3 cd key rather than the frozen throne one?

Because I had the exact opposite problem a few months ago. I had the original WC3 disc but I downloaded frozen throne and used a key gen and I still couldn't play online for frozen throne. Does it check both cd keys?

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
you funny...bnet check both key! You need valid roc and tft in order to play on bnet

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
Blah...It's forbidden to trade cd keys, but If you need roc/tft keys and you can pay by paypal, email me at c0ik@altern.org

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
coik technically thats still counts lol, but i aint a mod and i wudnt bust ur ass even if i was, im maturer than sum mods *couTHEROYgh* who insult ppl then close threads... there shud be a sticky as to all the different ways of stealing a cd key lol

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
HAHA! Nice ideaihaterushas! I think you should be an admin and its true some admin really blow!

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
if i was an admin id make sure that the things that need stickying get stickied.. no1 even reads the stickies anymore, i woudl just have one sticky with all the faq's ansad. but thats what u get when uve got our admins, zaku n forged can give good advice but thats it, and they do stupid things like close the board because they THINK a patch is coming out, when it didnt for ages.. not v cleva...