Say hello to our newest Diablo Moderator!

Dauroth

Harbinger of Doom
Reaction score
Aurora said:
But I must have missed those them. Sorry.
No problem! ;) Just keep your eyes wide open! :p

Tyrael said:
Keep posting anything you want news-related; the tracker isn't up yet.
Okay, you got it!

minny said:
Yes sir I was. Mod of Diablo II general discussions way back in patch 1.09-1.10. I believe I was 16 or 17 at the time and couldn't have done a good job even if I was paid. I think in the end I had over 200 PM's unanswered.
:D Yeah, I remember the days of 1.10! That patch was highly anticipated, pretty close as 1.13 is now! There was a pic of one guy holding a banner or something that said: ''We want the 1.10 patch!'' :)

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha i remember when i was all young and modded d2.. shit changes
i was the general manager or staff whatever u want to call it the sections died after i left.. buut its not like it matters do what you gotta do

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Yes, Jim; we aren't playing around anymore; we have a team of four (staff members, including me) working on all aspects of Battleforums. You probably don't think anything has changed, but everything is changing. Trust me, we are working hard and support is important to have from our community.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, Jim; we aren't playing around anymore; we have a team of four (staff members, including me) working on all aspects of Battleforums. You probably don't think anything has changed, but everything is changing. Trust me, we are working hard and support is important to have from our community.
lol...