RPR Vet Nerdfest

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
whoooooooooo boy these are the good ole days, anywho, anybody have any idea what kind of setting this veteran RP only should be set in? Medival, Sorcery, Future, Post Apoc, present, hmmmm?

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Present, fantasy. :D

I always thought those were the best.

As for Akule's comment...I'll go stand in the corner and twitch. *twitchie* :fwink

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wtf fheg quote button no wrock
KittieKitty said:
Present, fantasy. :D
I like fantasy medieval

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Like an Idiot I closed the IM convo I was having with Kitty about my ideas. All names are tentative

Chronos Convergance, Bar and Inn. This bar is a special one, as is the RP in general. Where there is an underlying storyline, the main purpose behind this bar is a little thing called SOCIAL RP. No fighting! This will be intended to be an extended RP

Carvel vs Mapcom 2 (intended). A new Tourney where you choose 3 characters and face off, much like the game Marvel vs Capcom 2

Little Sister: Think Big Brother, simple as that (Kitty's Idea, I have no further details as its all her)

Pseudoreality RP: Past meets the future in the present. I intend for this to be an extended RP where Magic and High technology converge, though never mixing. Epic Sorcerers face off against Battlemechs each and every day!

Sparring thread: This is to be a thread where two people can duke it out, possibly more, but the first one to post, assuming it's consensual between the two via AIM or PM, creates the terrain. If this terrain creates an advantage, so be it.

Kill your Kuz: This is a joke, an all out hunt to kill Kuzmich wherever he may be found ^_^

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Can i still be a land master?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOOH! Thanks for reminding me!

The Awesome Adventures of Randoman, Captain Slackoff, and Queen Jigglalia. Together they will use their powers of randomness, slacking off, and jiggling to rule all! (a completely non-serious RP with crazy or nonsence powers encouraged)

Kitty

Reaction score
:B Yes, heil me and my ideas...errr...

Well, basically, it'd be a "reality TV" kind of deal, but noweher near as dumb. Imagine taking RPR characters, and it doesn't matter what time they'd fit in, throw them in a giant mansion and leave them to deal with each other.

There's one rule: you may not kill or injure your roomates...not too seriously, anyway. ;D

And that'd be it. o.o I think the majority would go crazy. I've done this on another forum and the majority of the characters did.

One commited suicide. o.o But then the place got overrun by goblins and werewolves and-oh, where was I?

Yesss. It could be fun. *nod*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You are an idiot, Tacitus ^_^ You know that's what we love about you. What do we love about the rest? Kitty is cute (as in "my sister" cute :stare: ). Wingy is teh Gundam. Akule's plain strange. Hmm? I think I should stop...

That's not what I'm thinking of. I was thinking of something similar to Gaia, if you all know what that is, but, at the same time, it's going to be dissimilar. We'll have one, central "locale" where all our characters exist. We'll only have one character (until we can "afford" more -- to be worked out). I am, of course, relating what my proposal has been shaped to, so far. The Chronos Convergence Bar works well as a place violence is "outlawed" from existing. It would be a "moderator" or "special forumers" run area (specifically Kitty and Tek as the specials ;) ).

I was looking for something that is entirely story-based, as my dream of Elemental Seed was to be. ES, however, is too large for my proposal as each Kingdom would require a sub-forum. Okay... I was hoping somebody would work off my hints to this, earlier... That matters little, however. What matters is you guys are thinking. I'll work on the logistics and politics of it ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
i refuse to come back to BF, though i will participate in an "oldie" RP...

*Hero turns on his heels, his slouch bad as ever, as he slowly strides back to his seat on the dusty, dirty ground. "Ever a nuisance, that tek" he grumbles, his raspy gravelly voice breaking the cold killing silence. "Dusty Trails tell tall tales... i always say" hero grumbles on, slowly cleaning the dirt off the long black thin blade called Splice*

Tacitus said:
Pseudoreality RP: Past meets the future in the present. I intend for this to be an extended RP where Magic and High technology converge, though never mixing. Epic Sorcerers face off against Battlemechs each and every day!

i love that idea... because i can use hero's full abilities (originally he was the last gunslinger of old but i had to ditch the small 6 shooter he previously held for an RP... >.< i say we do this... it'd go well with hero being the last true gunslinger) plus its got a lotta possibilites

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
I know you do akule, its alright, I have every book in the gunslinger series, well i have almost ALL steven king books, anywho, i love the idea of a post apocalyptic future, with magic, swords, and medival undertones. Im doing something like that on Gaiaonline.com its called Nite City, it takes place in the RP makers own world called Medinia, me and him created a whole like, undertone of a series, and would be glad to start a Medinia campeign here, Everything is laid out for us, and i even have a story lined up that i was gonna make on gaia, but because im staying here now, why not start here? Vote here and ill make it!!! =D

Kitty

Reaction score
I'm all for it! :D

Now to go and tweak my characters! They need updating... ;_;

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^_^ Like I said, when Kitty kills DB, I'll have the popcorn ;)

If you likie my idea, I need help in "strengthening" my proposal via furtherance of ideas.

^_^ I love you all!

>_>
<_<
>_< I rule you all!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
bamthedoc said:
^_^ Like I said, when Kitty kills DB, I'll have the popcorn ;)

If you likie my idea, I need help in "strengthening" my proposal via furtherance of ideas.

^_^ I love you all!

>_>
<_<
>_< I rule you all!
do u want pick it signs in front of corts house or go to his apartment and chain oursleves to the door?