RP - Diamonds and Druids [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Karnil Va'aris stood upon the highest branch of one of the elm trees in the forest. He felt that it was his job to protect the forest, (his right given to him by his god 'Obad Hai') even if it meant death to him or his family. Karnil stood upon his perch casting his gaze on the ground to see if anyone threatened his area. The forest spread from Mountain Seleria to Mount Iril which was an expanse of at least ten miles. Mount Iril was commonly known to house a massive dwarf population which harvested precious diamonds from deep within the sturdy rock walls, so Karnil stayed away from that side of the forest. A single path stretched through his forest from one town to another (the names he did not care about, only his forest mattered). Perhaps the forest was not the only thing he cared about though. There was also his family - the Va'aris family (hence his name Karnil VA'ARIS). They lived a bit deeper into the forest - maybe a few miles or so. The Va'aris family kept to themselves and stayed away from outsiders. It was their soul purpose to guard the forest - which had no name that they knew (maybe the humans named it at one point or another?).*

*Karnil, the druid, with his elvish ears, listened intently on the road passing in front of him. He slowly heard the rustling of footsteps as they were getting closer and closer. He had his hand on his quarterstaff that was fastened onto his back, ready to pull it out to protect himself or his forest, from impending danger.*

Karnil: Perhaps it's a brother druid or ranger? Maybe it's a monk from the monastary, and it might even be a sorcerer from the town? The last thing I would want though would be one of those elementals that have been haunting this forest for ages... Even if it is, I'll still kill it, even if it means killing me in the process.

*Karnil grips the quarterstaff even stronger, and he could feel his mind floating with his magic spells ready to be cast at a moment's notice.*

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Actualy, I wont be writing in this thread anymore, so you editor pieople can shut it down if you'd like. Thanks a bundle. Or, you poeples could keep it going and see wat happens. Watever works. Thanks.... Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.