Resigning as mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tweak-> hehe thats what i suggested. but honerable summit, even when dissed by his own bf peers, would not do such a thing

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey i just started viewing this site told to me by a friend,but I think we need a mod like you summit for people like me the "newcomers" to keep in line,and show that you come here,serious business no bs here.U keep it real summit,ur awesome:)

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PyroKid
hey summit if they have the right to criticize and flame you, shouldnt we have the right to criticize them? :)
\

What do you think we use the term n00bs for?

Get the coffee savage!

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey summit, cant you see that everyone here likes you? dont give all that up. stay at bf. you are (in my opinion) one of the most respected people here!

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
summit... although you closed a TON of threads (lol), youre still a great mod...

actually, i kinda liked having those threads closed... i wasted so much time posting in crap threads... you saved me time and flames :p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
oh no... :(
I seriously hope you'll stay around Summit...

[X] Hardest working mod ever has left the buidling =(

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do so many mods leave, when the job is stressful? No offense to you, summit...but why doesn't BF hire people who can HANDLE stress? Make me mod, I'll never resign ;)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
lol after fighting against spammers, flamers and morons 24/7 for 2 months I bet you will :p

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
RoaCh Of DisCord ur a f***ing DUMBASS !!!! he resigns not b/c of STRESS u newb... he resigned b/c ppl like u alway flaming him... he feels unwanted as a mod... ur a pure newb... u would never make it as a mod...

Raab_Himself

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, so hes getting demodded. WHO THE **** CARES. its not like hes dying or something, you will still see him. oh no hes not around anymore to clean up your mess? maybe its time to clean your own shit up and not expect a nanny to do it for you eh?

summit did a good job closing all those shit threads about "gib dupear plz~~" but he needs to chill out with closing of posts that get off topic. just delete some of the off topic posts.

but yea, dont get all ****ing pissy cuz someone is getting demodded, its not the end of the world.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Calm down custom-ownage. Jesus christ, did I hit a nerve? So sorry :(...wait, no I'm not. If you took that as an insult towards him, you're a total idiot. I wasn't personally attacking summit in the slightest. He, infact, was one of my favorite mods. He's pretty laid back, does his job, and just seemed like a cool guy. I could have easily gotten along with him. Granted, he was nice. Does that change the fact that he's quitting? No. I honestly doubt that I would quit, because I have patience, and that's what this forum lacks. I'm an admin at my own forum, and believe it or not...I deal with allot, even though I have few members. I run my website that I pay for. HTML is annoying, and I constantly have problems...but I don't quit. I get server errors, and downtime...but I don't quit. I'm hosting a bbs for a popular growing metal band, and I run that, along with my site, and deal with problems. Do I quit? The answer is no. The point is, I see so many mods leave...because their job get's stressful. You can say what you wish, but it is stress. BF needs people who can deal with stress, and that was my point.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Well consider all of you who talk behind his back assholes , he has helped this site alot more than anyone.! besides cortalos , skuzzy,! yo guys are ignorant and would kill for nothing it's like shooting some innocent kid for wearing rags!

Status
Not open for further replies.