Requesting soemone ban 90 volts to the head

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he is such a fag just look at some of the things he posted in some RPs and you will see what i mean.

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=52950&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=56189&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

i asked him not to pull that "oh Teeg is a doggy shit" in Fenix’s quest and he did anyway. then i told him to edit it and he did but made it worse.

also look at his people profiles, he cant RP for shit.

this kid needs to get banned or at least kicked out of the role players realm for ****ign up every bodies RPs

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um? can you not take getting dissed? is that what it is?...you should be warned for cussing outside of asylum if anything...if hes so annoying why dont you just ignore him? instead of give backtalk which just usually makes it worse....

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i can take being dissed but he ****ed up my RP and i even asked him not to pull that dog shit when he said he was joining Fenix's Quest but he did anyway. i been cool with him for a long time but he is really starting to piss me off.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, nothing wrong with a little fun-n e way he wouldnt have gotten banned because the MOST the mods coulda done was give him a few warning points for that little bit of "spam" thing he did-nothing major. jus havin a bit of fun.

Um? can you not take getting dissed? is that what it is?...you should be warned for cussing outside of asylum if anything...if hes so annoying why dont you just ignore him? instead of give backtalk which just usually makes it worse....
dude, ur jus beein a p***y

NewPosts

New threads