Request. Get $$

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score

The above is the image of the Banana Republic monogram. What I would like to do is have an extremely similar looking picture of the letters "EB", or at least in a similar fashion in some cool manner.

The plan is to get the initials tattooed on the underside of my wrist. Obviously if I go through with it, it will be there a significant amount of time, so the attention to detail and it looking good is paramount.

If the image you create is the one I end up picking to put on my body, I will pay you between 10 and twenty USD, depending on how impressed I am.

Please also feel free to give your opinion as to getting this tattoo on the underside of my wrist is a good idea.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
get it in white. or a similar light color. if done right they look better than black. are less noticeable by people you dont want seeing, and fade in about as long as it takes for you to get over having the tattoo in the first place. I doubt you'll be wanting a banana republic monogram in 10 years ya dig?

edit: and as far as attention to detail the original achieves a more round, clean look by using several shades of white/gray. No tattoo artist will be doing that on such a small area as your wrist.
So zoom in and replace every color that isnt black with white(or black), that is what you will be more likely receiving.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't color a pain in the ass? And if by fade in you mean become completely unnoticeable what's the point?

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I dont think it will fade completely, Dont know to be honest. but by the time i does fade, you'll more than likely be over the tattoo so is not always a bad thing. plus you can always get it redone if you liked it

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Don't want to spoil the fun, but I wouldn't put a logo of any sort on your wrist. It's like, the place where you and others see it all the time. Better put something more personal there.

Just my two cents. It's a nice logo, though.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Really all you do is reverse the E on some spiffy fonts and you can do it.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jason, I really like how you started. But can you make a really clean sharp one like the original monogram I posted? Thanks for the help.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually very bottom left is kinda sexy if it could be cleaned up :). Idk just see what you can do, sorry I'm being so picky, but I will pay you if I put it on me.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Not sure how you wanted it cleaned up..here's an example:

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jason, I like the rugged look as well, but I want more of a clean, sharp look (such as the BR logo). For example, the bottom of the B where the line goes across can be removed.

Flash, good start, lower the middle bars and put just a bit more space between the two letters.

Thanks, I really appreciate everyones help and I promise I will pay the person that makes the tat that goes on my body.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like that, it looks good. Can you connect the middle line on the B and the E and make the E look maybe a little cooler, sharper somehow? And also make the B look more like the original B in the BR monogram? Sorry I know I'm being difficult.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
No it's really good, I'm just deciding whether I want it on my body lol. But either way I'm going to pay you, send me a paypal email or something.