Reminds me of another game

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
after reading up on it from blizzards site this game reminds me alot of command n conquer renegade.

you take a clone n conquer type game, take one cool kinda unit from that game and make a sorta third personish game out of it.

drive all the units from the original game. use all the tactics and abilities from the original game.

idunno about you but i kinda thought renegade was kinda cool. took me back in time whenever i saw oblisk guard towers n such.

idunno about it being for console though. metal gear solid was good on console. it all depends on how they make it.

a good example of a kick ass FPS that sucked ass cause its on a console would be HALO. god what i wouldnt give to have a keyboard and mouse in that game. mabey someday.

but see'ing how its from blizzard they wont make a game that doesnt work right for a controller. im sure they've learned that lesson from their bad sales record from starcraft64 for the nintendo64.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
StarCraft 64 sucked because RTS games are not meant for consoles, but a game that is originally made for a console (instead of the PC), you know it'll be jsut as good as the other releases.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
C&C64 sucked ass to rts were not made for consoles but fps are so lets just wait for ghost and buy ghost and have fun

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I thought Starcraft 64 was alright, but I never really saw a point to it... cause it's not to often I had 4 friends over at once and even when I did, we would have probably played bond instead of SC64. BNet is much more fun to play starcraft on though. Especially since SC64 didn't have UMS games :) Or brood war characters. I guess the only good thing about SC64 for N64 was the single player mode on my 36 Inch TV :) Kerrigans tits looked HUGE!

heheh...

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yah, RTS is definately NOT for consoles. Personally, I think FPS are also better on PC. The ONLY things that I like more on consoles are sports games and thoes deathmatch ones like Tenkin