Recent Downtime - Upcoming Contest!

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
OMG, we now have an owner from Canadia!!!
Welcome to BF, mr. Donny. You can rest assured that we will take good care of you;)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Does this mean my unfair post moderation is going to be removed and the Asylum is coming back?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh irony, you are such a *****
He's [Max] gonna come in here, gut it, rework it, hope that something comes of it and when it doesn't, he'll either close it down or sell it off, likely for less than he paid for it. He'll take his loses and move on.

Nephosis

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh....forgive me for being a pessimist but your just the next in a long line of failured first impressions of an admin
I wonder why BF has had so many, do you think it could be the fact that within minutes this forum has provided proof that, like many other forums, some of its most active members are *******s?

So many insults towards someone you don't even know. That must be why I haven't been here in ages, not because of bad admins, but because of ******* members!

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BF was NEVER a super friendly community, and I really don't understand where these people get the idea that we were from.

Also :rolleyes at your post

Nephosis

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BF was NEVER a super friendly community, and I really don't understand where these people get the idea that we were from.

Also :rolleyes at your post
Are you illiterate? Can you not read? Did I say that it was ever super friendly? I believe my entire point was exactly that. It has never been friendly. People like you make the Internet a generally unfriendly place because you somehow have the need to express your uncouth aggression in a place without consequences. Everyone knows it's true.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Except you know, you come in here going "lulz u guyz are mean no wonder i posted 4 times and dissappeared for 5 years.!!!" and then refute with an "lulz i never said you guyz were nice!!!"

Yeah, you're a tard.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I somehow missed this thread...and since it's the newest here at the moment I'll reply. Welcome to BF ;)

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Are you illiterate? Can you not read? Did I say that it was ever super friendly? I believe my entire point was exactly that. It has never been friendly. People like you make the Internet a generally unfriendly place because you somehow have the need to express your uncouth aggression in a place without consequences. Everyone knows it's true.
Isn't that what you are supposed to do? Like punching a inanimate object.