Real Dupe Method, Got It From Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As for the "Drop gold" method this would not work.
.Repeat 100 send 5001000000010000 Would get you C/I and realm down for 20 Mins... You would have to have alot of server side lag. Summon +40 cows , skelentons then go into Act4 Chaos S round up all of the Monsters there and just keep casting Curses
This is most prob the most laggyest place in the game ... if this dont work i dont know what will...

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
arent there any other possibilies, like mass selling and rebuying minor healing potions or something like that?

also for this necro think, i think 2 occy or wizzrings and a wiz and t.o. gloves for many faster cast rate would help alot and you have to keep doing it for a longer time of course. meeh, i dont have a necro, i will see if i can find a better way like mass sending ay specific packets.

2) Get player B (A Friend) to log onto your account. Have him attempt to
join your game, and it should say "Game Does Not Exist" (GDE).
same account or even the same character?

and is it right that i can only dupe stuff the necro owns at that time? if not, i misunderstood something, humm

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats not true. The economy is not going to crash because of this.. cause this isnt very easy to accomplish it needs to be timed and not everyone has time to wait for lag or for bliz server to shut down. THe only thing that will ruin the economy is a program that dupes for u

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep, and i hope that this works any way with my nec :)

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont think it will Work using a necro. What you need is LUCK. Make a game and then notice you cant speak. As for the Mass Sell potion method. Battle.net have patched this. The will not be a different method either or doing this becuase battle.net have Set a S_P_A_M limit . Thats why you cant mass drop gold anymore. But when i used Md3c ( think its called that) after mephi died i couldnt type any messages apart from Private messages. Someone give this a try .. i would but i have uninstalled Diablo2 ....

TRY using trigger to Close the inventory as you put an item in it .. this usualy freezes the game .

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i sometimes have that in duel games, but normally if i experince any lag, i resync to the server, maybe i should stop that :) anyway, this sometimes happens to me out of nothing in pk games or something, next time i will use it and dupe my accoutn, ahahahahahahahah

and i hope my ass, necro works. if i try it 20+ minutes, hopefuly server lags. i will do it on weekend when every onob is on and spams the server besides me

ArmeDMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aznhb5
Dupe #2:

1) Go cowing/questing etc. u'll lag out in a game eventually. U will know ur
in the right game when u can type something, and it takes about 40 seconds+
(give or take) before it appears on the screen. For the sake of simplicity,
the person lagged in the game is player A.

2) Get player B (A Friend) to log onto your account. Have him attempt to
join your game, and it should say "Game Does Not Exist" (GDE).

3) Player B joins a new game (let's say: Idupe1/1).

4) Player C joins that game, and helps player B xfer all of the items off of
player B to a new mule.

5) Exit player B and C.

6) Exit player A.

um do you mean go on your character? because when two people are on the same character, the second person cant join any games

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep, same character of course, else how would you dupe with it?
and your issue is the readon why we need the lag. if we lag out a game, it gets kinda dettached from the main server. thats why it will say game does not exist if you attempt to join it (when laggy). anyway you can still leave that lagged game with savin. the characters in that game thou are not set as in-game and so you can get into 2 games with the same character at the same time and have all your stuff dubbled.

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think u understand this dupe very well, u need to have 2 games running w/ same char.

ArmeDMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was just making sure, thanks guys

oh another thing i just remembered, think it would work with clientside lag?

anyone ever hear of a module called clientfun? it summons clientside entities (monsters, bosses etc) and i was really bored one time so i summoned like 50 diablos, that lagged it up pretty bad, i didnt check to see if it lagged me out though.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it has to be serverside, the trick is that the server cant handle and more requests from packets and then lags out. if you have clientside lag you will probably just lagout from the game, but all other players will be fine

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it workED, but its hard to lood the server anyhow. if you flood it, you get c/i, if you dont get c/i, the server doesnt do nothing with your packets. you can try lagging it out over time thou, only sending 10 insted of 1000 packets per second or something like that

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it workED, i meant it doesnt work anymore, like the cain lag, malah lag, gold lag, wp lag, potion resell lag, all patched

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or 8, im gonna try this maybe tomorrow with some of my clan

Status
Not open for further replies.