Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 28.6%

Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You know the funny thing? I'm hotter than her.

And Rock_On, you're girlfriend looks like a female frodo baggins. No offense, though. She's pretty cute ;)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Kao said:
You know the funny thing? I'm hotter than her.

And Rock_On, you're girlfriend looks like a female frodo baggins. No offense, though. She's pretty cute ;)

Yes, you and Rabul are really sexually attractive. It's frustrating to choose.. :(

She just looks a bit sluttish to me, that's all. The way shes sitting and the way she looks in there, some clan member eh? :grunt

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*** What is the Mother Clan? ***

The Mother Clan is obviously a Clan. It is founded by Bobby Ng, Jacob Kan, Charles Lei, Joey Ngo (aka The Great One), and Justin Element.

none of them look like girls names to me? how about u guys ....

lesson of the day ... dont post fake pics ... one of us ... or many of us will know where it came from

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DarkGhost368 said:
my freind that is in the clan told me that is the clan leader. So dont blame me blame him.

we are blaming u for being so retarded and postign this shit here

DarkGhost368

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xboxarena.cjb.net
you what is sad... even though my freind was the one that told me that she was the clan leader. Its still kinda sad that you guys look for those kind of pictures. I mean dont you ahve something better to do like FOOTBALL!?

AND SECond of all JEEZE JUST VOTE FOR THE DAMN PICTURE YOU DONT HAVE TO GET ALL F'ING PISSED AT ME
:ufo :ufo :ufo :ufo :ufo

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah its mroe fun to flame nubs who think there are hawt then vote so enjoy the constant flaming :nooob

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DarkGhost368 said:
Its still kinda sad that you guys look for those kind of pictures. I mean dont you ahve something better to do like FOOTBALL!?

hmmm the way i see it is u can look at picutres fo chick or u could go play football with a bunch of sweaty guys ... wats sounds like more fun ... EVERYONE VOTE ... PRON OR FOOTBAAL WITH SWEATY GUYS?