Rate Her

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
****. Punk.

When a girl ends up having to ask guys out instead of vice versa, you know there's something wrong.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Reminds me of Harriet the Spy and Avril Lavigne.

Please kill her at all costs.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
new guy [You] meets the local whore [iJenny] that is what he means by it.

i dont like the avril lavigne look... she killed the tie

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
L4ughy said:
I was asked out by the girl in the black recently and I'm starting to regret that I said no, haha. Just wondering what you guys thought of her.
gg soon u will regret it a lot

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
yea, we don't know what you look like, for all we know, that is the best you could ever hope to get...

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought that was avril lavigne at first glance. Then I saw that she wasn't that pretty.

L4ughy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.laughyland.tk
Snagg said:
I thought that was avril lavigne at first glance. Then I saw that she wasn't that pretty.
Have you seen Avril Lavigne without her makeup? She's not pretty. In fact, I wouldn't even rate her on a scale of 1-10. I personally acnnot stand Avril Lavigne and I do not have any respect for her at all.

That girl in the picture doesn't wear much makeup, and I have seen her without her make up and she still looks almost the same. I think she's pretty.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow he get to meet the bitch and the whore in one thread. Thats crazy.

Average rating: 7.375

L4ughy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.laughyland.tk
t.A.T.u97 said:
Shes cute....if you like a plus sized version of Avril Lavigne. Most of the guys here have horrible taste in women. I'll list them for you.

JD, JD, JD, and JD. love you tho xD

Anyway, shes fat and ugly but thats probably the best your kind will get so go for it.

Edit: 3k post, gz me.

Personality is crap, you don't go in a club and say "Hey I bet that ugly broad has a good personality". Looks are everything. Personality is last.
Plus sized version of Avril Lavigne? I disagree. I've seen YOUR pictures and she's not much bigger than you, maybe a few pounds, no more than 10. I can tell you I do not have horrible taste in women. You probably think all men have a bad taste in women because no one goes for you.

I didn't want to be rude but what do you mean when you say "Anyway, shes fat and ugly but thats probably the best your kind will get so go for it." You don't know me and probably never will. I don't mean to judge you but you sound like a bitch. I wish people like you would stop to think before you act.

L4ughy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.laughyland.tk
t.A.T.u97 said:
I have no consequences, as we all know, money will buy you out of all situations.

And trust me, she is alot heavier than me. Black is supposed to be thinning, for her it sure isn't working, at all. It was a nice try to cover up her fat rolls though, I'll give her that.

And unlike you, I get whatever and whoever I want.

Keep up with the insults, you can't win vs me.
"And trust me, she is alot heavier than me."
I HIGHLY doubt it. You're not ugly, but you will not get anything you want. I mean seriously, you're on an online gaming discussion forum. I'm sure anyone that could get anyone they wanted, would. They would not chat online with people like "me" and argue about who is heavier. Money may buy you out of situations, but in the end you will lose.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
So I'm the only one that thinks she looks 12?