Rate Her

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
what exactly is she like? personality wise.

idk, upper body is nice, not too 'face-pretty' and imo face>rest...

edit: someone is going to make a commment about the little girl... i just know it

L4ughy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.laughyland.tk
Postive Side:
She's funny and she can make me laugh (a quality that I enjoy because not many people can make me laugh in real life, other than myself). She's a fun person to hang around with. She's not shy, she's out going and someone I can talk to easily.

Negative Side:
What do you think she'd be like? She's 16, I'm 16. She's like any other Avril Lavigne wanna be out there. She claims to like all these bands that I'm pretty sure she doesn't (like all the others out there). Sje claims to be "punk"... That explains a lot. She's what any other cliche 16 year old out there could be.

L4ughy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.laughyland.tk
L4ughy said:
Postive Side:
She's funny and she can make me laugh (a quality that I enjoy because not many people can make me laugh in real life, other than myself). She's a fun person to hang around with. She's not shy, she's out going and someone I can talk to easily.

Negative Side:
What do you think she'd be like? She's 16, I'm 16. She's like any other Avril Lavigne wanna be out there. She claims to like all these bands that I'm pretty sure she doesn't (like all the others out there). Sje claims to be "punk"... That explains a lot. She's what any other cliche 16 year old out there could be.
About the little girl, I think they were at a photo shoot and that is her little sister, I believe.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
She's ****ing hot. You should feel terrible that you said no. Pleed for mercy and ask her out :p

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ashigaru said:
Really? Id say 7 maybe 7.5.
I love a woman in a suit like that. The sort of secretary strict lookk. Damn!
Ok, I'm done being childish :)