Quick ne counter to mass fiends roc

pledge

Reaction score
i need a counter for mass fiend. there anyoning me becuase it seems to be just to easy of a strat

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm dont mass huntress becuase thats what all races are waiting for- to have ranged against medium armor.

Make some archers use even a neutral hero - BM ,naga or DR,2 glavie throwers dont attack him in his base ,wait till you have tier2 and make dotcs,even giants.

IDEMONHUNTERI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Make
a demon hunter. Disguise him as a death kight. Make the demon hunter ride a huntress. sneak into his base. use immolation to set the forest on fire. burn his town down. you win.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
dont spam

dark mage this is for RoC

@thread maker: mass hunts is ur answer.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol yeah dark mage it was funny reading what u said.. i was like WTF?

yes, i agree, mass hunts

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hippporiders die fast against crypt fiends...

CrouchingTiger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hunts are unarmered therefor raped my feinds. i suggest goin archer/dryad with a warden or dh. thats what i have started doin and it is working for me so.....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hunts are unarmered therefor raped my feinds. i suggest goin archer/dryad with a warden or dh. thats what i have started doin and it is working for me so.....
sheesh, htats TFT, and archer + dyrad wont do, since massing fiends is noobie strat... they will mix it with abom or something in tier 3, so get some MGS (TFT)

in RoC, huints have medium armor (takes xtra from magic) i jus played RoC last week for god's sake.

MELON

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u all are right in some way but what i sugget is to make some mixture of few hunts like 4 not more than 5 and lots of archers.While fiends are busy with hunts(600health)u shot the damn fiends one by one with the archers which can be like 7max 8
I think it'll do the job.Then if he continues massing fiends u'll have stronger units like one MG and dryads.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL this is about RoC, not TFT

and archers are completely useless, dyrads > archers in RoC with good micro.

and no1 masses fiends til the end jus to clarify something here, so i suggest you make some DoTTs jus in case of abomsa nd bears for healing ;)