Psycho Spam (the newest spam bot)

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
O.K people has been asking for a spam bo that blizzard wont mute you for, well i think i have created it,

the spam bot i have created will do the following:

* load your diablo 2
* get on your first character slot only (will fix later to where u can log onto any slot)
*join a game
* exit game
* join the channel you choose
* spam the message you choose 2 times
* the it will join a diffrent game and do the same

im not 100% sure blizzard cant mute you for this but it doesnt seem like they will notice but they might notice the u leave and exite a game over and over i will make a better where u can customize what you do like it will goto ur stash and get out of stash it will talk to a npc and so on but i will need to lern c++ first if you have any comment please post in the threade

*****this is my first bot!!! so if problems please dont flame.

i want to gie a BIG thanx to:
[*] Custom-Ownage-you was alway here for support when i needed it and you also help with the InI
[*] WasUp999999-he is the 1 who got me started and helped with alot of autoit stuff
[*] starfish-u said u wanted some1 to make a spambot off your tutorial well here it is

i will need someone to pm me so i can host it and if you need tech support my msn is : Zodiac420@hotmail.com
AIM= z0diac420 the o in zodiac ia the # zero

~if you think blizzard can mute you for this post why so maybe i can change it the best i can

Snarg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Although the attempt is nice, I am more then willing to bet that you will soon get an IP ban.

Seems to me the channels are dead. In-game spam is where it's at. Take a gander at GameInvader.

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
so how about i add that you can spam in game and in channel or just games or just channels?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
sounds nice :)

is the file too big to be attached to a post? if it is you could use geocities or buy webspace at xtreme-hosting :p

gj, I will add it to sticky when you got it online

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
naw im not ganna pay for it sorry i can just put it in a post im just waiting for a moderator to agree to the zip file
thanx anyways tho if i really need it i can host it on anglefire but will be very slow downloading

matti

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, i like snargs spambot....
i was looking for a working spambot without finding a working and reliable one, but then custom-o gave me snargs and i'm more than satisfied with it... havent tried yours though, but since i know how hard it is to find one, i have to say good job dude!

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
thanx man but right now im working on makeing it when ever it joins a game it will type the message u set the ini to it will type it 2 times and then leave then goto the channel then type a message u put for the channel message so it will do both channel and game messageing thanx to snerg for the reality check of that channel are dead games is the way to go so hey i will do both for more soamming but i might get muted i will test for a week or so b4 i release to see if i get muted and if i do i will realse it but warn yall and if i dont i will realse it and tell you what happened i mean if all of you are ganna just stick to snarg thats fine i have to give him props his is a nice spambot and i also got some help from the soruce of his spambot sooooo
thanx snarg

Snarg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Psycho*Killa, keep up the good work.

They just seem to be nailing channel spammers to damn fast. If it helps, take a look at my code, it should be in the .zip. Maybe that will spark some ideas for you.

If you go to www.d2trades.com (my site) I have all of my bots with source code availiable for download.

Keep at it, no telling what you will crank out next :)

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
gj, keep up the good work, and work on some new ideas, cuz all we need now are ideas ;) ;)

and if anyone needs a file hosted PM me, for free ofcourse ;)
BTW: ill be back in 1 week, holidays :p

NewPosts

New threads