Ps3 Vs Xbox360

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
too bad i didnt say anything bad about gears of war 2 i just said i thought red faction 3 will be better because of its awesome geo mod so therefor you are a wrong fanboy
go on, keep using words you clearly don't know the meaning of

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
my ps3 gets more play time than my 360 wanna know why because that piece of shit RoDed on me

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
My dick gets more play time than my 360. That could be because i don't actually have a 360...

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I've actually gotten sores on my thumbs from the PS3 sticks, cause they're not smooth or indented like their past versions or the Xbox controllers. That being said, anyone who says a Dreamcast is a piece of shit needs to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. To this day I still have my DC hooked up and will rip out some classic games on it (Jet Set Radio, the Sonic Adventures, Shenmue, so on and so forth), and truth be told in the past 2 years it's gotten more playtime with games I've beaten dozens of times before than my PS3 has.

The controller may of been wonky, but it was still a comfortable controller. The PS3 controller would be a LOT more comfortable if it had a little more weight to it, when I pick them up I feel like I'm about to break it.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
the dreamcast sucks and failed miserably and ive never gotten sore from using the ps3 controller

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No DC failed because Sega wasn't a huge company, at the time they didn't have the time and resources to compete in a market with Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft.

the DC was also one of their best selling systems, they just had no way of out spending any of the three giants to get a profitable place.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
the dreamcast sucks and failed miserably and ive never gotten sore from using the ps3 controller
The dreamcast was years ahead of it's time, and it showed by how it 'flopped'. Which it didn't. Sega just couldn't see from a financial standpoint trying to compete with Playstation (Sony), Xbox (Microsoft), and Nintendo (hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuge in japan). That, plus lack of third party support / games, and ever changing need for the systems to not only be gaming systems, but whole multimedia systems is why the DC died out.

But to say that it sucks and failed miserably just shows that you really don't know your gaming history. At all. Which pretty much means any opinion you have can be taken with a grain of salt, and is worth about as much as a handful of sand.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
My dick gets more play time than my 360. That could be because i don't actually have a 360...
which means u dont actually have a dick! SNAP!

seems like what basically happend to the DC is all the publishers were getting picked up by sony, nintendo, M$ and they didn't have the bling to step up and take a chunk out of the market. Would it be better for them to compete with these companies and invest millions of dollars into the console or stop making consoles and become a big time developer themseves? It would seem like they are making a decent amount of money now and don't have to worry about as many problems associated with being a console giant.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
which means u dont actually have a dick! SNAP!

seems like what basically happend to the DC is all the publishers were getting picked up by sony, nintendo, M$ and they didn't have the bling to step up and take a chunk out of the market. Would it be better for them to compete with these companies and invest millions of dollars into the console or stop making consoles and become a big time developer themseves? It would seem like they are making a decent amount of money now and don't have to worry about as many problems associated with being a console giant.
The PS2 effectively ruined the DC. The Xbox nor the gamecube had sufficient third party developers that it would have harmed the DC. The PS2 however was better marketed, better equipped and had better games. Sega had lost developers and potential customers to the PS2. With it's past problems (32x, sega cd and saturn) along with other problems meant they themselves sabotaged potential support from developers.
Also didn't help that a lot of games were canceled for it, and that 1/3 of games never left Japan.