Ps2 vs xbox i guess....

B

BLORP!

ps2 is full of bagels....it is so much better than xbox because it eats too much tacos to be cool.....i would rather burn an xbox for $250 because it is squishy and not phat

stfu man.....xbox is still cool....(sniff, sniff)....there are cool games coming out like "Teletubbies: Quest for....uhhh....the Remote Control"....

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???? XBOX IS THE BEST TARGET PRACTICE YOU CAN GET!!!

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
what the #### man? dude..... xbox rocks.... you shouldnt talk to yourself.... you should talk to your imaginary friends!

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ps2 has more games, but lacks graphics, xbox has better gfx, but lacks games. i have a ps2, and i now wish that i would have got a xbox instead.....but i go over my friends house, that has xbox, all the time.:)

i think we should close this thread before things get outta hand

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have both and after playing halo i am hooked. xbox has speed, graphics, and better online service. ps2 wont play half my games, can't play even more movies, the graphics are weak, no hard drive, no nic included (although now they are selling them bundled), and the gui sucks. i use my ps2 as a coaster for my beer. :)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well good job...

anyways, just cuz ps2 has more games dosent mean its better....as i recall, sony has the power puff girls liscence dont it? what about that barbie or olsen twins liscences? yes, im sure i want a system like that...psh i have it JUST for about 10 games.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the second halo2 comes out xbox will rule the world... if you have xbox magazine theres a 9 minute halo2 movie of the 1st lvl in the demo disk ^_^ it ownz!

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Even though i dont play video games, i like PS2 better than X-Box.

Lol, did you see X-Box's controller?

It's sooo FAT and BIG.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
meh its almost like cpu pad controlor

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by a@...
Even though i dont play video games, i like PS2 better than X-Box.

Lol, did you see X-Box's controller?

It's sooo FAT and BIG.
so what, i happen to like the controller compared to the ps2 controller. its too cramped. at least xbox had 4 ports put in unlike ps2. The xbox controller is much like the dreamcast controller. I get a sore right thumb wehever i use ps2 controllers and the xbox controller fits comfortly. infact, id take the xbox controller over any other one out today.

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
xbo cause my ps2 got the imfamus "disk reed era"

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by senureMiget
xbo cause my ps2 got the imfamus "disk reed era"
Take it back to the store you bought it, and say it broken.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebastardsword
so what, i happen to like the controller compared to the ps2 controller. its too cramped. at least xbox had 4 ports put in unlike ps2. The xbox controller is much like the dreamcast controller. I get a sore right thumb wehever i use ps2 controllers and the xbox controller fits comfortly. infact, id take the xbox controller over any other one out today.
[glow=blue]Haha...yea you're right.
I get sore right thumb too whenever i play ps .
That happened when i bought ps but after 1 week later, i started to feel nothing.[/glow]

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i heard that xbox is full of sexual contents but ps2 does not allow that to happen...

eg.) doa xtreme volleyball and that other volleyball game is only out for xbox... i think microsoft is just too greedy they know that us guys will get horny when we see girls (the pretty 1s :p)... we coulda all had like macs instead of windows :\

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by FakeNameHere
im for PS2, X-Box is as bigger then a VCR, lol.
you know what? i dont want a computer cuz its bigger than my vcr.

just cuz its big dont mean its bad. and the fact thats your only point is very sad. Ps2 is smaller than a vcr! OH MY GOD!

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=red]How come people hate Nintendoâ„¢'s GameCube so much?[/glow]

Minnesota

Reaction score
Gamecube is horrible- Mario? Yoshi? That kinda crap we have grown up to hate.. we are in a generation where gameplay and graphics only matter. Nintendo will go down, Sony will be head of video games for many years to come, while Xbox trails along Sony.

By the way, the second half of that is what some gaming experts are predicting for within the next few years.

IDefy

Reaction score
people hate nintendo so much for lack of high quality games same as x-box. good games make a system popular without them its nothing. ps2 has the most popular rental and sales thats why they are so popular is because there games attract more customers. i own one my self and i love it, the only thing better is my comp.