Proxies We Need

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Since most the talk around here has been about NoC's Brute forcer , and the Proxies u need to use it i thought we need'ed a thread on how to use it/ anyone know any proxies/ anyone know any one who does or w/e . Well post anything you know on Battle.net Master Bot Proxies and How to get them.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I dont know if you'll get any1 posting any proxies here and chances are even if you do, they will get banned pretty quickly... most people tend to keep proxies to themselves and not share (for good reasons)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
not like im going to mass load bots or any thin ;) but realy can anyone at all possibly point me in the right direction. site forum anything?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well 15 is needed.....god this guy who made this must have had lots of inside info on battle.net

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ive found a site with P r o x i e s on it and im not releasing it. it even has NoC itself on it, but i will say 1 thing... it is a clan site and it is a battle.net clan

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can somone actually send me the brute force program???????? Feel like im being left out here! Twisted can you contact me on icq, aim or msn? here is my stuff:

Aim: Nagol39325522
Msn: Nagol47@hotmail.com

i tried contacting you on aim but you werent on

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
heh, well good for joo but the funny thing is u cant send that brute forcer to that hotmail account

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh well heh... thanks for sending it who ever did! (think was hip hop :) anyways im now creating my dictionary which is going to be HUGE even tho i only did a-z lowercase and numbers with 1-6 digits..... im now starting to think it will take days..

M

mailordr

For proxies you need to scan to get ones that will remain usable for a decent amount of time. Grims Ping is a simple program for scanning IP ranges. Simply resolve DNS's from EDU IRC users or some telephone companys that have open IPs that run proxie servers. (allnettools.com I think for resolve program). Just enter the starting and ending IP for the ranges. Run several sessions scanning a small number of ranges for the best results and the quickiest without getting nasty emails from your ISP.(tip, Proxies generally run on ports 80 and 8080)

GoTeNkZ-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yo i went to sum site and it had a proxy hunter and a password hunter u can like hack people for it or sumthing i think it was on useast side clan

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Brute Force is that Password Generator thing right? And the only way to protect from it is by putting / and \ in your password right? Just want to make sure that my account doesnt fall into the hands of nagol here. heh.

saoncer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol where can i get one lol probally alreadyask 600 times already but i need one my curious mind awaits