President

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
first of all, we have a fusion bomb, we're working on fusion reactors, ust need better magnetic containment fields (star trek crap no more) but assassins would be good, as long as you pay them well, and they do not become corrupted, i would strive to take all spyware off kazaa, even though you can just use kazaa lite, and provide free cable to the entire US and Canada, then i would annex canada, so no american can put them down, seeing as they would be insulting their own country, which would give any patriotic person free reign on how badly they want to beat the crap out of the perpetraitor, but that 2 prostitute thing wasn't half bad either...

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I would change all the laws about the schools so they get the $$$ and it doesnt go to shit like "antiballistic missiles" and fake wars. then id make hawaii an independent state and take all the military installments out of other coutries, issue an official apology to every country we have bombed, legalize marijuana and illegalize tobacco, because tobacco is worse, legalize using hemp as paper so we dont have to use trees, actually SIGHN the kyoto ********, spend a billion on comps for kids in schools, make free broadband access for US homes, take energy out of the hands of companies, dissolve the CIA and limit the FBI to the point of having to abide by the constitution, kick out the lobbyists, declare a day off in feb. honor of clinton:D, and, finally, genetically create elves for ghetto! :D:):D

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Create a rogue nation secretly funded by the most powerful nation in the world...resign from office...and procede to covertly do all of America's dirty gritty work that quite frankly needs to be handled with out the nuisance of this "democracy" bullshit :D :D :D