Post your RoC/FT BNet account(s) here

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, if you call 2-0 good stats. But none the less, it is starting to get there.

Do you know how to play as other races besides hu?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol Chis 'Great stats' as meaning nothing stats. Solo 2:0 is nothing, 5:0 nothing, 7:0 ok nice 11:2, 23:5 wow thats prolike. (ofc someone may not want to continue but if a person cant make after 2:0 more wins without losses well thats why i give these stats examples).

Xantan

Reaction score
Triiigun @ Lordaeron (USWEST) TFT.

I play sometimes if you wanna chill, send a whisper.

I have other accounts for ladder =/

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yesterday I saw you online in RoC, wtf ? Lol :D

BoilingPoint @ Northrend
Impct @ Northrend

Im rly bored of ladder, maybe I won't play ladder anymore... I can play with good players in public as well.

1nt.Spy @ Azeroth

Only if you PM me /IM me for AT/solo, you won't find me there at all, especially with the boredom I'm starting to feel about WC3.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I have whispered you, you don't reply when you're in bnet or a channel, /o igw ? I'll try to enter bnet cuz lately i'm totally inactive, I feel bored of playing it now I do models and only playing rarely makes the game still exciting.

Flame_phoenix

WarCraft III proud map maker
Reaction score

ChrisH36

Reaction score

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
You mean on this akk in my sig? Well, since all I used to play with left, I just play solo and nothing else. He offered me to AT, I didn't ask him (and i haven't played 2v2 for half a year). And he's quite good ud, he rapes them, and thx to u I just saw he develops his acc and makes good stats! And yes ud+hu is imba when two players are good and not one to have to play as two players. Our loss was he getting disconnected during a battle and me having to control 4 heroes and units, I also had delay, it was no way in a battle. The prob is I see him and another good hu occasionally, ofc I would AT with them but it's not like the buddies I used to have almost every day. Well, which shows they have a life and so do I , and once getting some skill - we can now both have a life and rape when playing. The perfect combo right?

And who are you addressing this at? I said you are ok for AT, I would play with you since you have had quite a lot of games and you learn smth around those posts here. I prefer to play either with good soloers or teamers who have played many games and know what to do and I will not have to be like for 2, coz sometimes I win when my ally leaves and lose when he doesn't , talking about bad allies in public custom games I do for fun.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I wasn't insulting your capabilities, I was just saying he was a Northrend player and has a decent solo record as Human. Mostly because of the Northrend server.

And I know you trust me in team games. We are pretty decent you and I. All I need to do to get better is manage my money when I have one mine for awhile, like in Turtle Rock for instance.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I'm not saying you were insulting my capabilities, just saying I am wanted to play with :D

Also I don't know what you're watching but that akk below that doesnt have many games yet trying to keep 85% and more is mine and he in the AT window is UD not human. And very good one yes, he has another good ud partner, I can imagine how fast I can lose coz I humiliate myself even vs skilless undeads, not to say to lose vs good.