Post stuff u will give away

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hey can anyone donate me some zon items, i have a barb with decent items(ccb,arreats,shaft) but i dont want to give up my barb so can anyone help me out. Im on aim now(courtney21890) and im am about to get on diabloII(Hw-RisenDeMoN) on uswest.If anyone can help me Please message me.
Thnx

B

BloodyBoggy

I am playing on USEast and my account name is BloodyBoggy. I haven't play for quite a while and desided to come back. Game seems fun but it is hard to find items and with all those hackers it is easy to lose them. I would like to ask some very good mf items and a good bow like eaglehorn or windforce for my zon. I know that it is probably to much... but if anyone can I'd be really happy. Msg me. Again I am on USEast and my account name is BloodyBoggy oh yeah and I play around 6 p.m. Pacific time on weekly days and almost whole day on weekends.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok people, read the topic name!
i didnt make this post so people can ask for stuff, i made it so people who have stuff to give away can post it
and uh i got hacked just to fit in, so now im working my way up again :)

AdamB7

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
this thread might help people who are looking for items but have nothing to trade...so tell us how generous u r...

im giving out 10 free ith armors with 97-159 MF% the def is 785 and it has like 6 other attributes as well
my account is DarkWulf_ so look me up when im on....and i wont give anything to u if i hear the word wOOt

I need ith armors my account is elitedeath7 please i need.........

BlueOval

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
ok people, read the topic name!
i didnt make this post so people can ask for stuff, i made it so people who have stuff to give away can post it
and uh i got hacked just to fit in, so now im working my way up again :)
So how do those of us who would like some of the things offered get it without posting...?

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I mf pretty much all day if not making a new char and cowing...i don't always find 'good' stuff but if it's nothing I need, it's usually up for grabs, pm me on here, I don't like to be disturbed on Bnet, but if you're up for team mf then whisper me 69DiLL69, on all the time practically, USeast only, sorry you westies ;P. I'll try and post something if I do have freebies, currently there are none.

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got some stuff I can give away to anyone on East who wants it, their all unid: Gris armor, sander boots, aldurs weap, nats helm, and unique ancient sword. 69DiLL69 if you need anything. "East only" please.