Post a Picture of yourself

Static

Premium Member
LMAO, whoa that is some of the funniest crap I have seen. I have truely not laughed that hard in awhile. The first one looks like a serial killer Mug shot.

Those are going to be my new computer background.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Lol, I was just giving you a hard time Lee. I'm sure you just told her about how much your D2 chars pwn. :p

Ebay.God

Member!
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
Lol, I was just giving you a hard time Lee. I'm sure you just told her about how much your D2 chars pwn. :p

Accually i did, i was like "man, i pwn everyone, no one even touches me, i could have one life, and i would pwn them all, stupid ****in newbs" ... no..no i didnt say that. I did say that back in the day i used to be a masive geek, go to bed at 5, wake up at 6-7 and play again. She laughed, i dont do that anymore, so its all good.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member

haha, here i am for all you peepls to see. sorry about the size, didnt know they were so big

Premium Member
Damn......some of that shit looks expensive Oo.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
alot of it was too. Just the chains and the ring together could easily bring in 1000$

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta

haha, here i am for all you peepls to see. sorry about the size, didnt know they were so big
Check out that bling bling!!1 :D

Static

Premium Member
I remember when acting black was a crime *remembers good ol' times*...

well here is a pic so axl doesnt yell at me :D Blurry, cause I'm on the move

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta
alot of it was too. Just the chains and the ring together could easily bring in 1000$
Well thats stupid. Why don't you spend the money on something useful.

Premium Member
Aprenttly appeal is useful to him.

Ebay.God

Member!
i saw that exact same chain in those 1$ candy/prize bowl machines, rofl.

Ebay.God

Member!
lol, maybe. But still a waist of money imo. I would rather get regular silver chains and no rings =/ rings imo are over priced.

Korittke

Member!
this pic is like 1.5 years old, oh well