Please Delete My account

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
YEah I made an attempt but it's boring as hell here and I realized I can find better people and players than the hacker Theroy and Pan who thinks he's so good at sc2 on a server with more noobs than any ohter continent.

I realized I can deal without coming here and I only came here when i had no one to play with sc2. It's not like i can anyway, this is US forum, we r diff regions etc.

pls delete. I came only to say i now play sc2 but they aren't any partners/buddies of mine which explains it, it's like whatever im posting im speaking to a wall here so please delete

I confirm, im sure that I never ever wanna come back here, #DirtyDOg erase my acc from existence i put an end to coming here forever

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
But im serious. Please erase it, this acc was supposed to be gone but I sitll see it isnt erased :(

In the past I'd stay here at bf play with them but now I dont need them, i dont need to share anything with them coz as I i said they dont care either, they arent my ally partners and thus I've nothing to do here, i'd only come and come and come.. Delete me pls. I won't regret

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Just stop coming back... why delete an account? It makes no sense.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Ok I will try. Last time I came here was September last year, I can keep it up for 1 year. Too bad it's pointless anymore, gotta find my realm partners coz Theroy is a hacker and Pan is NA realm. Cu in the future or tomorrow or never. That was a long stay recently . xD

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Ok I will try. Last time I came here was September last year, I can keep it up for 1 year. Too bad it's pointless anymore, gotta find my realm partners coz Theroy is a hacker and Pan is NA realm. Cu in the future or tomorrow or never. That was a long stay recently . xD
ok... but why ask for the account to be deleted. Just stop coming back. Change your email on the site so you do not get any notifications, and change your password to something insane that you would never remember.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
alternatively you could just learn self control, who knows, you might even need it out there in the real world

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone delete my life pl0x?

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
There are plenty of helpful guides that will teach you to do that yourself.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Why delete your life Roach? Just learn some self control and don't get out of bed.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
its been seven years but i finally realized i dont need this place anymore

it's me imp4c

Reaction score
its been seven years but i finally realized i dont need this place anymore
Strange decision, you will return dont worry

I decided that it is silly to lock my account because sometimes I might decide to use it. DirtyDog LTD could you please see your private message or reply ro me on SKype ? I wll ask for a name change on my main acc but I kinda cant enter it.

Btw this place is like LIFE AFTER PEOPLE. Also a place once full of people now with no one. But this place is not empty - nowadays humans are replaced by machines! ADS ROBOTS

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
strange decision

Whaturmuva

Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Status
Not open for further replies.