Playing offline

Armyboi

Reaction score
so i bought the game a while back and recently moved, and i cant find anything but the games still on my computer (i used alcahol2.0 to download the disk) i reinstalled it through the program and dont have my product key, is there anyway or code i can use to play? i only play offline but im not paying the 60$ i paid for this game twice just to get back on the game, any tips you can give me would be great.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
so i bought the game a while back and recently moved, and i cant find anything but the games still on my computer (i used alcahol2.0 to download the disk) i reinstalled it through the program and dont have my product key, is there anyway or code i can use to play? i only play offline but im not paying the 60$ i paid for this game twice just to get back on the game, any tips you can give me would be great.
All you need is your battle.net account, you don't ned to input your cd key each time you install it. When it loads up, just log in with your battle.net account. IT will still have your CDkey from when you registered it the first time.