Planet X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
What the hell was that? I wonder if Planet X is gas or solid? or if it's possibly a plce where stuff could live

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
What you mean gas? How could a planet be a planet if it's made up of gas?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Both Jupiter and Saturn are made of gas, both containing mixtures of helium, hydrogen and many others (can't remember which ones). I don't agree that Jupiter is smaller than Saturn, since you can squash the other 8 known planets in the former. But I would agree if Saturn is *denser* than Jupiter.

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
They say Jupiter is smaller than Saturn if you get rid of it's gases.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
the core is indeed smaller in Jupiter than in Saturn. They both have a rocky core with the size of the Earth, but in Jupiter it is smaller. Perhaps that is why Saturn has those huge rings and Jupiter doesnt.

Btw, the 10th planet u were talkin about is, as daofshore said, not a planet at all. It was foun in 2002, called quasar or whatever and found out to be not a planet but just a rock (neither a pluto's moon)

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Is it stationary or in orbit?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Every rock near sun is in orbit. But it as not the caracteristics of a planet, I dont remember wich are those, but one of them is being a sphere.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I see. So if you're not a sphere you are not a planet.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I turned my report in today and I used all my theories and I even put a section for my theory on Godzilla :D. I had a little extra space so I added that and my teacher liked it. Guess your wondering my grade? I got a 96 and no it didn't have to do with anything based on my theories or comedy, but I made the stupidest mistake I usually make, I forgot to put my name on it :p.

Even thought the reports turned in and I got my grade, it doesn't mean I won't be posting anything I think up. I liked talking about this kind of stuff, even though I thought at first it was going to be as boring as Biology lessons.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Wow! That's great Bro. But next time put your name on it or I'll steal it from you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Boring? No way! These posts are really interesting compared to the normal classes. hehehe

So, just 2 words: KEEP POSTING!!!

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!KEEP POSTING!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Don't spam please.

And no, it isnt only about being a sphere. I dont know the right definition of planet, and I dont like to search on the net for things, so someone search for it plz.

Smash, did u use any theory in here? or this thread was useless?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
the 10th planet u were talkin about is, as daofshore said, not a planet at all. It was foun in 2002, called quasar or whatever and found out to be not a planet but just a rock (neither a pluto's moon)
theres been a lot of sicence cotraversy about that ever since they found that rock. ever since people where looking and found pluto theres been alot of pluto sized rocks. some say that pluto should be removed n just hav 8 planets insted of 9 some disagree

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Don't spam please.

And no, it isnt only about being a sphere. I dont know the right definition of planet, and I dont like to search on the net for things, so someone search for it plz.

Smash, did u use any theory in here? or this thread was useless?
I used almost everything in this thread. I even used my dinosaur theory with Godzilla. This thread was a major help and I would have got a perfect score if it wasn't for my forgetfulness.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I hate when those stuff happens :p

And I also think that Pluto should not be considered as a solar system planet, but only a rock as well. I mean, there are asteroids that have moons themselves. And it obviously was not created along the solar system, if the spining theroy is correct.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
im like on the middle i think they shuld remove it of the list but keep it as a planaet

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I think they consider it a planet coz it revolves around the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.