Pickit.ini Creator/Configurer, User Friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzy_mulez

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wut do i do after i do all the y and n crap how can i load it up so my pindlebot detects that it is up, and where can i check wut items i picked up? or is that a whole different program plz help me

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
well, it can work with the old version of pindlebot, but not the new one. delete the old pickit.ini and put the one you created in its place.

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
Speaking of the new Pindlebot, anyone want me to configure this program to make it compatible with JED 2.0?

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1st : BEST bots for any kind (for almost all bosses , from andi up to baal) go here : www.d2jsp.org

2nd : Zyrx im sure u did a nice job and all , but u should fix on snagit, since pickit is to "unsure" and causes r/d.

so SNAG IT :p is the way to go

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
Actually, I've decided to study up on TK/Tcl and make a windows console that's compatible with JED 2.0

And the only reason that I created this for Pickit is because that's what most of the pindlebots use.

P

pspsorc

Need full item (or close)pickit for MEFpindle vs. 0.91

Hello. Are there any with a full item pickit(okay without normal items).
I tryed to edit my pickit, but with no succe..:)o())
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ help me...))
My e-mail is scothdk@yahoo.dk if you have a god pickit for MEFpindle vs. 0.91.

I got JED 2.0, but i thing that MEFpindle is better in vs. 0.91.
In 0.91 my sorc keeps away from MEF. and never dies.

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zyrk
(sticky please)

I have created a program that creates and configures a pickit.ini for you. It's very simple to use, simply unzip all the files into the same folder and run pixit.ini. It will ask you if you want to pick up specific items. Simply press "y" for yes and "n" for no. It's as easy as that. Once you're done, place the newly created pickit.ini in the same directory as your pickit program and run pickit.

No, it's not a keylogger, hack, anything like that. I don't have the time or patience to hack you. If you're scared that I'm lying, don't run the program while you're logged into D2 or while you're connected to the internet. I'll post the souce code if anyone wants it. It's in C++, by the way.

Well, that's about it. If you have any comments, questions, etc., feel free to email me at bedhead2006@yahoo.com

Happy Hacking!
Nicely done, Very easy to use. You might add something more like charms and other stuff. But its very well done. I give 10/10

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
only problem with adding charms and stuff is that means another text file. I'm writing a new version which will be easier to use, and this one will be compatible with JED 2.0. New programming language, new abilities. Cya

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
no no no, this isn't like pindlebot. read my original post, this is simply a program to help you configure a pickit file for Pickit, a d2hackit plugin.

Goldfinger

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thx, hope it will work :)
Can it be, I don´t have a file named pickit.ini
useing the actual JED Version?

btw, is it normal, that the bot will restart if one boss is dead?
Actually he only go to the next boss, if he has a bad aura or simmilar

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
this is only compatible with JED 1.0, not 2.0. sorry

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
i needed something to do with my spare time until i found another girlfriend. i was bored outta my mind

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
i already told you... this is only compatible with JED 1.0. And JED 2.0 uses it's own item-pickup-method, it isn't pickit OR snagit. I've never used snagit, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.