Petition to Remove Mike from Staff

De-Staff & Ban Mike?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
This thread is moot without the third option i added.
I don't think so. I think it got the message out very clearly. This isn't the voting forum.
It's funny she should say something about abuse when she's going around changing/editing peoples titles/threads/posts to fancy her current whim.
I am a Judicator, not a moderator. I can do whatever I want in here as long as I don't do anything that would get me banned otherwise.

werent you all dota lovers and shit what happened to the love
No everyone hates playing with him. He always talks shit and acts like an asshole the entire time that it's not even fun to play with him. Plus he doesn't even play good enough to back-up the shit-talk. Plus he custom kicks teammates for no reason.

IDK about you guys but I don't know if we'll ever get new members now that Mike can troll them without being punished for it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think it got the message out very clearly. This isn't the voting forum.
Oh shit, was it in the voting forum before? I could've sworn it was in there. Hahaha, that's why i put it in, because i thought it was in the voting forum. Oops.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I am a Judicator, not a moderator. I can do whatever I want in here as long as I don't do anything that would get me banned otherwise.

[/quote]
No everyone hates playing with him. He always talks shit and acts like an asshole the entire time that it's not even fun to play with him. Plus he doesn't even play good enough to back-up the shit-talk. Plus he custom kicks teammates for no reason.
[/quote]

I could whip your ass anyday 1v1. Without much effort at all. Seriously, you arn't that good. You can carry with heroes that are OP to begin with in a pub stomp game when it's you, me, ted and steve. Good for you. Any one of us could. Well, maybe not Neil, but still. And I've had plenty of games with you lot where I've carried or gone a better % than the rest of you, so don't act like you're this all hight and mighty best dota player ever.

IDK about you guys but I don't know if we'll ever get new members now that Mike can troll them without being punished for it.
IDK about you guys, but I don't know if we'll ever get new members with some cuntrag like you trolling just about every single one of my posts. You're supposed to be part of the staff, start acting like it you child.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Whoops, looks like you can't edit peoples posts in this thread anymore!

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just curious but how many times do you need to be banned before your disqualified to be staff?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Mikes already abusing his powers. So childish. He can't even properly quote he's raging so hard. I always did the best or second best in game except on 1-2 occasions I played poorly. You always did the worst. 1v1 also doesn't matter. Dota is a team effort and you werent part of the team because everyone thinks you're a prick. You proved it in this thread. You always got so serious and pissy in games when we were just there to have fun.

It's good this is in the voting forum now. 8-7 against Mike and the fact he Voided this is more than enough clarity that he isn't fit for the position.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Why don't you go and edit some more posts?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'm fulfilling my role as a Judicator and I'm generating plenty of activity through it. What have you done? Nothing but prove me right in everything.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Hey, I got an idea for ya. Why don't you whine and bitch about it some more?

Pools closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.