Pc vs xBox Halo.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like the XBOX version; no lag when I'm on the box >< ,but the PC version is funner when it comes to most the online play.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well an xbox is a cripled pc. It was ahead of its time a few years ago ,but a good new gameing pc can crush it. And you can get a usb converter and plug an xbox contoller to your computer if you really want too :p. Still the xbox is a beast in the consol world still and has a good number of years left.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cert
i still prefer a good old ps2 over an xbox anyday though
Well an xbox still has more power... ,but I own all the of the main consols and then some soo.. yay for me!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
My choice (now that ive played both versions):

i say the xbox still wins in the graphics + control area. i cant get used to the controls for comp...and im not sure why, everyone says that the graphics are the same, but when i play ont he comps at school (were usin some kinda black dells, but we just got 'em at the end of last year + installed them into the school system this year) it has an obvious graphic loss.

but for multiplayer, i say pc wins, i think i can learn to live w/ lower graphics + bad controls if i can play 18 ppl in a game ^ ^

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
well the controls all depend on what system u started playnig on. switching from xbox to pc or pc to xbox, the controls seem wierd. i love the pc controls. i hate xbox controls. and btw the graphics card for school bought computers isnt always the best. now my dad got a computer with some pertty cool (but not really expensive) crap on it, and i would take those graphix over anything the xbox could throw up anyday

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
o trust me i wasnt sayin our schoolc omps were the best lol

i know there not that great, but i also know there good enough to handle halo + diablo + sc at 1 time ^ ^ ...ok well diablo tends to lag a small bit.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well I have pretty much every gameing system one can think of so I'm pretty good at adjusting from one to the other.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
In my opinion, PC rocks, especialy because it is upgradeable and I might get an ATI Radeon 9800 XT Pro 256Mb. Graphics card! (best graphics card out now) I like making people think I'm a drunk teenager...

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
i like xbox because it pwns my comp in processing power and graphix! lol. I got a celron 500 and a tnt2 32 meg vid card :(

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ebay.God
i like xbox because it pwns my comp in processing power and graphix! lol. I got a celron 500 and a tnt2 32 meg vid card :(
exactly + xbox is plain cool, people with crap comps like me
xbox just owns anyway there should be an xbox forum since theres a halo forum

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
there is a xbox forum, its called console,lol.

::EDIT:: Whoops, no there isnt , i was thinking about blizzhackers,heh.