Patch 1.04 Developer Blogs Coming Soon

billkate

BANNED
Reaction score
Bashiok officially released the overview of patch 1.04. We will see multiple articles including Magic Find Update, Class Changes, System Changes, Legendary Item Improvements and Patch Notes.
Coming soon!
Bashiok
The Diablo III developers have been hard at work on some exciting new features and updates for the game. Many of you have asked for more details, and we're busily preparing several developer blogs filled with information on what's coming in patch 1.0.4. In the meantime, here's an overview of the information we're planning to share here on the Diablo III community site in the not-too-distant future.
Please keep in mind that this list isn't set in stone, but it should provide a useful preview of what we'll be revealing in the days ahead.
System Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
Senior Technical Game Designer Wyatt Cheng is preparing a high-level summary of some of the system changes planned for 1.0.4.
Legendary Item Improvements, by Andrew Chambers
Senior Game Designer Andrew Chambers is working on a blog detailing all the ways we’re making Legendary items stand out.
Magic Find Update, by Jay Wilson
Following up on earlier discussions, Game Director Jay Wilson will be providing an update on how Magic Find is evolving in patch 1.0.4.
Class Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
Wyatt will also be providing a preview of the changes we’ll be making for each class in 1.0.4 (and the philosophy behind those changes).
Patch Notes, by Lylirra
Of course, this is all building up to the actual patch 1.0.4 release, and we’ll be releasing the full patch notes shortly before the update goes live.
We're also planning to run some interviews and developer chats surrounding patch 1.0.4, and we’ll be sharing those on the Diablo III front page. Be on the lookout, as we'd love to get you involved in any live chats we host.
As always, your constructive feedback is very much appreciated. Stay tuned for the updates in Diablo III to follow!
article resource: Patch 1.04 Developer Blogs Coming Soon

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
This had better be the best patch they're going to release so far. Player count is decreasing and to save that, they have to give some sort of new incentive for playing. I have my eyes on the patch notes. I am awaiting their arrival.

billkate

BANNED
Reaction score
This had better be the best patch they're going to release so far. Player count is decreasing and to save that, they have to give some sort of new incentive for playing. I have my eyes on the patch notes. I am awaiting their arrival.
yes,i look forward to... ... wishes its quickly!!!

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
1.0.4 Systems Preview - Diablo III
The first part of the patch notes have come out. This is still a preview, but it's the general concept of 1.0.4. I'm totally pumped for this. I might start playing a lot again. It seems that the game will be a lot better with this patch.

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
The first part of the patch notes have come out. This is still a preview, but it's the general concept of 1.0.4. I'm totally pumped for this. I might start playing a lot again. It seems that the game will be a lot better with this patch.

EDIT: I accidentally double posted, and I don't know how to delete the post. Can a mod please come and delete it? Sorry!

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Over all, the changes seem something is really needed. There are no real add ons, but a lot of things that needed to be done. Overall ti will make the game better and more playable, but no real incentive for people who are genuinely bored of the game to stay.

yellowbran

Reaction score
This would be better if the arena was added. Waiting till that happens to get back into the game.

Snrm

Gaming since 1993
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to legendary items being more worthwhile! It always felt good seeing the dark orange legendary text on the ground but it was always a really bad weapon. The cosmetic changes to legendary equipment is a nice touch but the only thing I really care about is the amount of DPS or armor it gives :D. I think the change to make epic mobs be less powerful and normal mobs more powerful is a really nice addition that will make gameplay a lot smoother. It's safe to say that I can't wait till this patch comes out!

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
Resume:

- The finding magic and gold find they are still a group average, each has its own MF.
- Life of enemies for each new character up to 75% (depending on the difficulty formerly 75/85/95/110%)
- It increases between 5% and 10% of the enemies health and normal life is reduced and rare champions from 10% to 20%
- Some affixes are adjusted as Fire Shield Chains
- It increases the base damage of weapons of level 61 and 62
- The two-handed weapons have new sets of statistics to compensate for the loss of his left hand under
- Fury Timer is deleted
- Total healing is removed to be out of the screen
- Is reduced by 25% repair costs
- Be enhanced underutilized skills and runes

I hope you find it useful this simple summary.