• No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say no. Simply because when I did make Pan GM (as was mentioned earlier in the thread) he honestly didn't do a whole lot with it. I've found that alot of the people I've delegated power to at this forum didn't use it to it's full potential, meaning alot more could have been done. Pan had the opportunity to change the forums on a global scale, being a position right "below" admin.

This isn't to say that if Pan was motivated he would most likely do a good job. I think alot of the oldies around here have difficulty with motivation.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say no. Simply because when I did make Pan GM (as was mentioned earlier in the thread) he honestly didn't do a whole lot with it. I've found that alot of the people I've delegated power to at this forum didn't use it to it's full potential, meaning alot more could have been done. Pan had the opportunity to change the forums on a global scale, being a position right "below" admin.

This isn't to say that if Pan was motivated he would most likely do a good job. I think alot of the oldies around here have difficulty with motivation.
You know when your boss is a total prick to everyone and alienates members and staff, then asksme to talk about other people on private chat, you lose confidence in, and the will to help out your forum.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
This isn't about me, but thanks. :) Was just giving my insight, no need to be so defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.