Olympics: what will you be watching?

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
The king of missing clutch free throws? Yea..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
He has muscles in his arms that don't even exist. Total roidage. They're almost bigger than the basketball. That's pretty messed up.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The NBA sucks. They walk and double dripple all the time without punishment, but the slightest foul gets called. College Sports will always be better. Professional atheletes are too pampered. Only the NFL is decent.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
lol. i dont know but pro atlehes just gives the best sports performance and entertaiment. well their pros, but i agree the money they get is just ridiculous plentiful. not much of a college sports fun, they entertain you more only when your young/or on your college years.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree that college basketball is the best. They play as a team more and it's oh, so sexy.

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
why then is the NBA more of a one man show?? XD Its a random thought thing XD

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I've been neglecting the olympics. Haven't gotten around to watching any of it so far. I might try to catch some tomorrow, but I don't really know the scheduling of them or when something is showing. Does anyone have a schedule of when/what is being shown? I don't wanna watch something boring, but I don't wanna miss gymnastics..

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I WATCHED THE GREAT BRITAIN WOMEN'S HOCKEY GAME LAST NIGHT

ARGENTINA 2-2 GREAT BRITAIN

IT WAS AWESOME AS IT WAS JUST LIKE WATCHING ENGLAND VS. ARGENTINA IN MEN'S FOOTBALL. ARGENTINA HAVE SKILLS WHILE ENGLAND HOOF IT UP A LOT.

I DIDN'T LIKE HOW THEY BENT DOWN A LOT AND THE CAMERA FOCUSED ON THEIR REAR ENDS THOUGH. THAT WAS DISGUSTING.

:p*

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
China is second (in medal count) but I think they will be first in medal count this year. Their automatic-win events haven't even started yet like Badminton and Ping Pong. I think people should realize that the rest of the world has caught up to the strength of whatever USA was dominating before. Korea 3rd was shocking to me but they are a athletic bunch and really showed it in swimming, and boxing.

punchy

Member!
Reaction score
Catch up with the US? Haha. I needed a laugh.
they already did, last olympics china's total medal count was close to the usa and right now china is a head and even korea is trying to beat the us at the second spot.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
China's bull**** medals don't count. Air Pistol? Hahahaha. Synchronized diving? Gay.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I don't even know if you are nationalistic or if you are just ignorant.
You must think that Equestrian is a non-bull**** medal.
And Dark Blade, if Team USA basketball doesn't get gold, make sure that I will be the first to say "I told you so".

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I don't even know if you are nationalistic or if you are just ignorant.
You must think that Equestrian is a non-bull**** medal.
And Dark Blade, if Team USA basketball doesn't get gold, make sure that I will be the first to say "I told you so".
Equestrian is the curling of the summer olympics. :stfu:stfu

China is only winning powerlifting and gymnastics, only thing that pays to be small and weightless.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, you won't be. But, if you want to feel that way, go right ahead. Anyways, the ****ing Women's Gymnastics scoring was off at the beam. They gave China, who was full of errors higher scores overall? Their routines were not nearly as good, and the second two American girls did amazing jobs with only one of them making an error. It's some bull****. I say it's time to bomb China and whatever country the judges are from.

Also, China won Artistic Gymnastics. What fags.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Every event has it's physical advantages so your excuse is not legit.
Anyways, enough of the USA hating. I must take my hat off for Phelps who is far and beyond better than the other swimmers.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, it's entirely legit. All of the Chinese had errors. Their performances were sub-par in comparison to the last two beam performances of the Americans. Yet the Americans received lower scores, and even managed to land a trick that the Chinese messed up on! ****ing ridiculous.