Old Friends...

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im in a bit of a situation here..Im being homeschooled at the moment.. For certain reason if you going to laugh ill tell you why or if you wanna know why ill tell you later..Anyways I really wanna reunite with my old friends from jr high..there all off at different high schools and what not..I can still talk to em online and they all have so many friends and stuff..and a kid i used to hangout with all the time doesnt seem like he wants to any more and hes hanging out with other kids from our old jr high and that makes me pissed off he coulda invited me you know? Well i want to do stuff with them, but the only way i really can is inviting my self and thats not cool. I always hated starting I.M. talks i always waited for someone to talk to me first which they used to but they dont anymore. Should i just randomly start talking to em? Invite them some where? I would invite them some where but i did once and it was odd like the other kid wouldnt talk that much, you guys go any good suggestion?

Iliaran

Member!
Reaction score
For starters, don't try so hard, it'll make you look desperate.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
1.Just gp outside with them always arrange to go somewhere, always talk with them something like that.

2.Be cool.
For example i wasnt invited to parties often but when i made a party on my birthday for the others and later they invited me too,and i came ,now they dont miss to invite me,they even insist.(I wonder is it because they like to see me drunk,I dont drink alcohol so much but its enough to laugh to everything and stagering like drunk)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Get to the bottle, once you drink go to a party, then you wake up next morning you will not remember shit, but then you go to school everyone will want to hang out with you, you will get a girlfreind quick and everyone will say how cool you are. Repeat this process every friday, but find your limit, you want to be funny and cool but not too funny and not too cool. I once drunk a little to much during my days in US then i went to school next morning everyon thought i was an idiot, but it all changed after the next party i went to, you have to find your drinking limit and stick to it. It always works for me in Russia, never failed so drink on.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Um he can't go to there school he is homeschooled.

I had a problem like this once, I just found new friends cuz the old friend ditched us for the popular and retarded group so **** him. I would just try to find new friends. Out with the old in with the new. Friends come and go you can't have the same ones forever.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Then i went to US i was still keeping contact with my freinds in Moscow, then i came back 2 years later i still had the same freinds.