OK im getting into bw

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
A toss player will usually block his ramp with 3-4 zealots until he has archons and templars if a zerg is offencive in early game.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i just put a few cannons to stop early ling rush i have found cannons kick ass vs early units such as marines and bats and lings

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, cannons are very important vs zerg because they make it easyer to kill lings or lurkers.

Zmoney

Reaction score
but lins also in masses supposedly romp through cannons but i have neverseen i i have never even seen a basic ground unit even kill a caonnon an all the mass attacks of 10-20 fail also canons kick ass

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimpleplanROCKS
hydras befor 12 zelots i can make 12 zelots in like 5 min from the start of a game hydras would take longer than that
I get extractor/refinery/assimilator pretty much straight after the first pool/barracks/gateway. So i have gas after about 2-3mins. And i doubt you can gain 1200minerals in 5 minutes. You will be spending it on other necessities.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
It takes me 5 minutes to get 12 lings + 4 lurkers or 4 golls + a dropship...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Depends... The golls and the dropship can be microed, but on land maps it is usually better to get tanks. U should be able to get a few tanks in 5 minutes if u tech to it...

Zmoney

Reaction score
that is true i think i can get tanks in about 5 min np

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i had a simmiler prob ealier today i had 6 cannons defending my exp and seling my oponents out and the ass sent like 40 hydras at them they were no match

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
i'll check it out, i doubt 40 hydras can't deal with it, besides, he should have made 4-6 lurks...

6 cannons: 900/0
40 hydras: 3000/1000

...sounds to me that u're talking bulshit, unless u didn't mentioned that you had some zealots

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
the cannons fell like i mentioned the cannons lost hydras won u took it the wrong way i was pissed that i only made 6 i didnt know he wanted my exp that bad i got him back for it though

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, but also harder to reach. And in most MUs u will need an expansion before u tech to transports if u use the usual techs.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Of course. I make 2 exps usually before transporting my original base probes or 1st xpan's to an island xpan and use them there.

Btw. I now use Protoss. I have this thing were i get crappy at one team. Use another, realise im good with them, and keep using them until i start to lose with them...alot. Weird ey.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
AKA-47, you might know. What do i need to put in to make my signature have colour? Thanks.