O~ Wryvns

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well TFT has a new air unit for orc and i think it is another seige unit.

More later, But with wyverns, they are only good when they dont know what your getting, and even mroe deadly if you can get enemy air out of the sky using raiders.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Troll Batriders? Maybe they'll have more options now.....

Against NE definitely Raiders, since they'll wreck the hell out of armies, push them back and raid their base.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well th bat riders are sort of anti air and seige. their attack has soemthing called "unstable concotion" or soemthing.

They can suicide doing massive damage to air units in the area, and their attack, when attacking buildings puts the building on fire.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
ya the batrider has 2 abilities... but i think the unstable concotion u have to research... either that or the liquid fire... can't remember...

the unstable concotion is just like kaboom in the air... if im not wrong i think it does even more damage than kaboom... (no more hipp riders hooray!!!)

and the other ability is liquid fire... the batrider will randomly hurl a fireball when it attacks building causing it to be on fire... buildings on fire will take damage over time... and CANNOT be repaired until the fire is gone... btw... the batrider is anti-land only.... it cannot attack air unless u r gonna use unstable concotion...

justice at last... the orcs dun haf to worry abt humans teching to gryphs now...

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
warg wad abt tt NE tac i told u...? mountin on hippogryphs last minute?

hippogryph riders r quite a headache for orcs honestly...

hipp riders + metamorphosis vs orcs = x_x

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But don't underestimate Wave. Poor poor archers..... double wave and ouch poor poor things..... Ever seen Triple Wave? It's not pretty.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
well... it depends... archers = red life with level 3 shockwave... remember there is cooldown... n after u do that they start mounting... with the metamorphosis things r ugly...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Not really. I think the TC can do 2 Waves and 2 Stomps before depleting itself. And not all like Hippos, I for one don't try to use them too much since there's always Archers to do that.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I know it has a cooldown, and it's not very long. And a TC probably wouldn't fall in that time. The cooldowns are about 7 seconds apiece I think, so in less than half a minute *bam* dead Archers.

XpliCiT[LoA]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.goatse.cx
Re: Wryvns

Originally posted by IHATEMRJONS
All Wryvns as bad as everyone says they all, well lets just say many people say differently. When i was just starting to play this game all i have ever heard wen i entered a game was that wryvns are the worst units ever in this game or that they are just really bad air units. Well after i started to get in higher ranked games and like about 4 or more months ago people wont stop giong mass wryvns or atleast having them as there main unit wen fighting. Have Wryvns changed in that short time period of time or have people just realized that the poisen attack is good and that they can attack pretty good.

My question is this, do u use wryvns or not, and y.
wyverns are pretty bad, i mean in late game, but when people tech to wyverns and the opponent still has footmen/ground units, they own, totally. if you dont know how to totally tech to wyverns, and have them massed by late game, they do, however suck. i usually include wyverns, but with healing ward/kodo dmg increase/bloodlust support :D

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
i rather sacrifice healing wards when using wyverns... due to their low hp and go on the shamans and wyverns... bloodlust is impt for units with high damage u need the speed for your wyverns to run away... kodos are good but usually get killed first... -_-

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wyvs don't really suck, just that the Sham has more uses off ground than just to lust the Wyvs and Purge other air. But Wyvs do get owned by many air in splashes, so lusting mass Wyvs is better off.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude 600 life plus there the only orc air unit the attack ground and air. Man if only blizzard could have may more upgrades for it but no which piss me off.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What makes wyverns really gay, is that you can get them at tier 2 at a lower price, and now even gargs get raped by them. if they focas fire, most air AA can get get killed, but not before taking some vengence.