Not getting duped in trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well ive heard alot of ppl say that all the WF's out their for trade are all dupes.

and ive read on a coupel threads on this forum that dupes are checked for by blizzard when ppl enter a game and if found are deleted.

so my question. if a windforce is duped. and im trading for it.. would he have to dupe it while in the game? would it be deleted when he entered the game? or are they checked for when you leave a game? so could i have him join a game.. then leave and join another game and then trade?

ive just been workin so hard last couple months getting together enough to trade for a WF and i dont want it to dissapear as soon as i get it.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no it doesn't

It will only delete if the dupe has entered the same game with another dupe of that item.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is their any way that someone can make a hack that will scan items in a trade screen for dupes?

so like i would enter in a trade.. he would put up an item. i would hit a preset key that would scan it and if its duped make a sound or change the highlighted color of the words of the item to somthing.

can this be done?

anyone have any other idea's on how to trade for items without accedently getting stuck with dupes?

also ive heard that UNid items can be duped as well. i know alot of ppl used to think that all unid things couldnt be and thats what sparked the whole UNid frenzy.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You would have to collect all the duped items and collect a database of them in order for that to work.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so theirs no way to make a hack that would scan for dupes?

and also. can UN-ID'd items be duped? ive been told yes, but the majority of ppl seem to think no.

might_fight

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Placebo
You would have to collect all the duped items and collect a database of them in order for that to work.
There was no way of duping unid items with one of the earlier programs cause it required the item id. The most current (fixed) dupe method was by bugged games and save chars and that allowed ppl to dupe unid items. The bugged games are now patched. (lol i always miss out ^_^)

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
Aris said:
well ive heard alot of ppl say that all the WF's out their for trade are all dupes.

and ive read on a coupel threads on this forum that dupes are checked for by blizzard when ppl enter a game and if found are deleted.

so my question. if a windforce is duped. and im trading for it.. would he have to dupe it while in the game? would it be deleted when he entered the game? or are they checked for when you leave a game? so could i have him join a game.. then leave and join another game and then trade?

ive just been workin so hard last couple months getting together enough to trade for a WF and i dont want it to dissapear as soon as i get it.
make a game called um 4 wf.... you'll get ir wf then. they r not that expensive

omfg 2002... wtf am i doing here... lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.