News on Maphack for Diablo II v1.11

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Strongest_Claw said:
Who cares, viewing someone's inventory is pretty much pointless, and only makes it easier for Blizz to catch and ban you. On another note, keep up the good work Jan, I need a maphack sooo bad.
Wrong, Blizz can't catch you for viewing inventories. You recieve the data of what someones wearing when they enter the game, so that your game can properly display their character.

deepfutu

Member!
Reaction score
That's true, but the implementation of data on clients screen requires modification of d2's code section (in common case) ;).

-Jan

4drian

Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Diablo II wasn't made in C++.

No professional company uses C++, it was written in C. Which is completely different.

Sweaty Ogre is just an idiot.

omg ROFL nice one mate :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

-=PJ=-

Reaction score
This has been posted on d2sector as well. Jan = netter?

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
deepfutu said:
Hey everyone ;),

I would just like to give everyone *eagerly* waiting for a new maphack some info. ;) About 5 minutes ago I finished the first version of <no name yet>. Currently it only reveals the map, but here is some proof:

http://www.gamemunchers.net/maphack.jpg

The maphack will be released definately when the new ladder season starts. It won't have many features, but on the other hand will be very undetectable by the new anti-detection blizzard has.

Anyway, be sure to check my website on the eigth of august ;).

-Jan
Why wont you just release it now? ...

deepfutu

Member!
Reaction score
Why wont you just release it now? ...
Because not all features are coded yet and no bug-testing either. ;)

Note to everyone: The maphack has now entered beta-testing. Some friends of me are now testing the maphack and if no bugs occur it'll be released in 1-2 hours in a new thread

clangodd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree I think it would be fun to start the new ladder with map hack. One more thing what’s your webpage?

J

j_a_b

deepfutu said:
That's true, but the implementation of data on clients screen requires modification of d2's code section (in common case) ;).

-Jan

yeah how u supposed to gte round that one beatches?

Tacys

Member!
Reaction score
lol yea its called easymap and its now a conspiracy weather its a backdoor or not

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
it wont let me see the site

w00t3r

Member!
Reaction score
Check the sticky for a dl, the other site is down for some reason...

SrPrez

Reaction score
hmmm

Yea, netter I kno u said u changed your ways and I believed you since you already took so much and didn't think you would need anymore, but do u have ne explanation for the opening of port 1010 from this maphack...? thx...